Friday, March 9, 2012
Do you like this Post from FforFree.net?
To enter the contest, simply fill in the details in this LINK… Your own as well as the person you choose to nominate for the ‘Who’s worth it to you?’ award! And, don’t forget to tell us why she is worth it to you.
‘Who’s Worth it to You?’ Contest- TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) As a part of L’Oreal Paris ‘’”Who’s worth it to you?” contest (‘Contest’), participants can nominate a special woman in their life and tell us why they think she’s worth it. The Contest shall be held from 14th February 2012 to 14th March 2012 (both days inclusive). The contest is valid only for Indian citizens, residing in India.
2) Entries will be chosen every week and the best entry of the week will be awarded with L’Oreal Paris gift hampers and profiled on www.facebook.com/LorealParisIndia. The top 10 entries selected will be scanned by our jury who will choose the winner for the Contest. The winner will be awarded by Aishwarya Rai at the L’Oreal Paris – Femina Women awards which will happen on 22nd March 2012 at ITC Grand, Mumbai. The nominator will also be invited to
accompany the winner at the event.
3) Post inviting; the winner (he/she) needs to confirm the attendance for the award ceremony.
4) L’Oreal Paris will not be liable to pay for cost of travel, stay or any other expenses incurred by the nominator/winner in regard to the event and the same shall have to borne by the respective winner and the nominator. Any changes to the above will be duly informed to the winner.
5) Winner will be declared on 18th March on www.facebook.com/L’OrealParis India & www.lorealparis.co.in
6) The selection procedure will be done as per the contest criteria and selection panels decision in this regard shall be final and binding.
7) Participants can participate in the Contest in any one of the following manners;
a) Through an entry Form which is available at all L’Oreal Paris counters across the country. The drop boxes have been provided at all the L’Oreal Paris counters for deposition of the entries.
b) Entry forms available at select Modern Retail outlets, chemists & General Stores across Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore.
c) By Logging on to the L’Oreal Paris website (www.lorealparis.in) and facebook page
d) Participants can post their entry via video recording at activity setups available at selected malls in Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore.
e) Multiple entries per participant are permitted.
8) The participation in the Contest is purely voluntary and the same shall be construed as an acceptance of the terms
and conditions stipulated herein. No purchase of any of the L’Oreal products is mandatory for participation in the Contest.
9) The data given by the participant will be used in strict confidence by L’Oreal (India) & its other partners and it will not be passed to any other party.
10) L’Oreal (India) shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising out of the Contest.
11) There is no cash alternative for gift hampers and reward and they cannot be exchanged for cash at any point nor transferred to someone else.
12) Acceptance of gift hampers/rewards constitutes permission to L’Oreal to use the winner's name, relevant details and/or photographs for purposes of publicity, advertising and/or trade without further compensation or notice.
13) L’Oreal (India) reserves the right to substitute the rewards offered at any point of time. Such rewards will be of equal or greater value.
14) The Winner/Nominator are not permitted to participate in any subsequent publicity related to Contest except organized by L’Oreal India.
15) L’Oreal (India) reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, withdraw, change, alter or modify the terms and conditions of the Contest, at its sole discretion, without any notice at anytime during the validity of the Contest. No correspondence will be shared in this regard.
16) L’Oreal (India) will not be responsible for wrong contact details provided by the winners or for the failure of the communication links at the time of submission of the entries through the website www.lorealparis.co.in. Intimation that a participant is a Winner of the Contest hosted by L’Oreal (India) will be sent by the brand via email or telephonically or by such mode of delivery as L’Oreal(India) considers appropriate & at a time that is deemed by L’Oreal (India) to be correct.
17) The Contest is subject to force majeure conditions.
18) All warranties of any kind whatsoever, whether expressed or implied, are hereby expressly disclaimed by L’Oreal (India) including, but not limited to, meeting of the participants’ requirements or aspirations, timeliness, security, un-interruptedness, error-free, the results or reliability of the Contest, or the delivery, quality, quantity, merchantability, fitness for use or non infringement in respect of any goods, services, emoluments, benefits or awards acquired or obtained through the Contest.
19) All disputes shall be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai only.