Click here to win the new HydroConquest watch from Longines:
By participating in the HYDROCONTEST (hereinafter the “Contest”), you expressly warrant that
you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Terms & Conditions and the decisions
of LONGINES, which will be final and binding. Being awarded the prize is contingent upon
fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
1. The contest consists of entering a text inspired by the new Longines watch HydroConquest.
This text may not be longer than 150 characters. A jury chaired by Longines’ head of
marketing will choose the most creative and inspired text entered by July 30th at 9am CET and
thus the winner.
2. The prize is as follows:1 (one) LONGINES watch from the 2013 HydroConquest collection
3. LONGINES may publish the name and the prize awarded to the winner on LONGINES’ official
website, Facebook page and on any other medium. LONGINES also reserves the right to use
for publicity, without any compensation other than the prize itself, the winner's surname, name
4. The winner must comply with these terms and conditions. If it is discovered that he or she
does not fulfill the requirements of these terms and conditions, the prize will not be awarded to
him or her. The participants authorize any verification of their identity, age, postal details and
the veracity of any information concerning themselves. Any false declaration, particularly of
identity or address, will cause the participant to be eliminated from the competition with
immediate effect and, if applicable, he or she will be required to return or reimburse the value
of any prize already sent to him or her.
Competition terms and conditions
1. The contest is being run by Longines Watch Co. Francillon Ltd, 2610 St-Imier, Switzerland
2. Entry is open to persons who are eighteen (18) years or older as of the entry date,
respectively who are of age in accordance with the local jurisdiction at their place of residence.
Any entry submitted by an entrant under 18 years will be disregarded.
3. The competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of
LONGINES, The Swatch Group Ltd, Switzerland or any affiliated company of The Swatch
4. Entering the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
5. The competition commences on July 12th, 2013, 1pm CET. Entries close at 9 o’clock Swiss
time on July 30th, 2013, 9am CET. Any entries received before or after these dates and times
will not be accepted.
6. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.