Free 1GB Storage for Personal Documents - DIGILocker A Digital India Initiative by Government of India offers Free 1GB Storage to store personal documents like certificates, PAN Cards, Voter id cards, etc. online.
How to avail the Freebie:
- Click Sign in
- Enter Aadhaar Card Number
- Enter OTP (This one-time-password is the only way to get inside your DIGILocker for the first time, but afterwards, you can set your own password or link the DIGILocker to your Google or Facebook login)
- Enjoy DIGILocker
- Enable digital empowerment of residents by providing them with Digital Locker on the cloud
- Enable e-Signing of documents and make them available electronically and online Minimize the use of physical documents
- Ensure authenticity of the e-documents and thereby eliminate usage of fake documents
- Secure access to Govt. issued documents through a web portal and mobile application for residents
- Reduce administrative overhead of Govt. departments and agencies and make it easy for the residents to receive services
- Anytime, anywhere access to the documents by the resident
- Open and interoperable standards based architecture to support a well-structured standard document format to support easy sharing of documents across departments and agencies
- Ensure privacy and authorized access to residents’ data.