The #DriveToSafety contest ad started.So brush up on your Road Safety knowledge and Participate and winning will get you Vouchers worth INR 2000 CLICK HERE
Terms and Conditions
- Honda Car India is organizing a contest called #DriveToSafety starting 27th of July 2015.
- At Honda we take road safety seriously. And we want our customers to be safe on the road.
- So we have a planned a contest which will have questions around different aspects of road safety.
- On any 3 days of the weekday, we will put up two questions which you will be required to answer correctly.
- So you need to visit our page every day to see if the question is up.
- One winner will be announced on the day of the question.
- The #DriveToSafety contest will run for the next 6 weeks with 6 questions per week.
- Each winner will be awarded with a voucher worth INR 2000.
- Each participant can answer more than once.
- The winners will be chosen on the basis of the correct answer, and the quality of his/her engagement with the brand. We would highly appreciate if the participants while answering the question also share more on the subject of road safety with other fans on the page.
- Honda reserves the right to choose the winners at it's sole discretion.
- The contest is open to the residents of India only who have attained a minimum age of 18 years, and who are followers of HondaCarIndia Twitter Handle.
- Honda Car India reserves the right to add, modify, delete any clause or withdraw/suspend the contest anytime without any prior notice or reason.
- The decision on selection of winners shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained under any circumstances of whatsoever nature.
- Honda Car India will not be responsible for re-imbursement in lieu of gifts/rewards.
- By participating, where allowable by law, entrant grants to Honda Car India the right to publish, broadcast and use in any media, including the World Wide Web & at retail, participant's entry, name, picture, and likeness, without limitation, for promotional and advertising purposes without any compensation.
- FB is neither a sponsor nor an affiliate of this contest.
- Honda Car India reserves the right to disqualify any entry for the contest if it can trace the entry to fake FB accounts.
- Honda Car India's decision of the winner will be full, final and binding on all participants.
- Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement and acceptance of these Official Rules which shall be final in all respect.
- All disputes shall be subject to Delhi Jurisdiction exclusively.
- Any taxes, if applicable on prizes will be payable by the participants before release of the prize by Honda Car India. Participant agrees to provide all documents as required at the Sole discretion of Honda Car India for the release of the prizes.
- This contest in not open to the employees of Honda Car India and its Partners