A tweet gets you a copy of #ScionOfIkshvaku. Now a slogan can get you a signed copy CLICK HERE
Participants on Facebook:
To participate in the Contest through Facebook,participant/s has to follow the following steps:
(a) Log into Facebook.
(b) If not already a fan of Kotak Bankofficial page, https://www.facebook.com/KotakBank , be the fan of the page
(c) ‘Like’ the post which is describing the contest and participate by giving a slogan to express your delight at ordering a book with a tweet.
(d) Best (most creative) entries will be chosen as winners.
(e) Each winner will receive a signed copy of ‘Scion of Ikshvaku’ a book by Amish Tripathi.
(f) The contest period is from 3rd July, 2015 8.30 pm to 4th July, 2015 midnight.
▪ Participants on Twitter:
(a) To participate in the contest through Twitter, participant/s must follow @KotakBankLtd twitter id prior to the contest or during the contestto be eligible for the prize.
(b) Participants are allowed to post their entries on Twitter by mentioning @KotakBankLtd and using hashtag #HashtagBanking
(c) Contest entries posted elsewhere will not be considered valid.
(d) The start and end date & time for the contest period shall be mentioned in the beginning and ending tweets. Any entries/answers received after the final tweet shall be considered void.
(e) Participants will be judged based on their most creative & witty responses.
(f) Each winner will receive a signed copy of ‘Scion ofIkshvaku’ a book by Amish Tripathi.
▪ The contest winners will be announced on the officialKotak Bank facebook page –https://www.facebook.com/KotakBank & Kotak Bank twitter handle -https://www.twitter.com/KotakBankLtd
▪ Facebook & Twitter are neither a sponsor nor an affiliate of this contest.
▪ The Voucher(s) cannot be exchanged for cash.
▪ Kotak reserves the right to withdraw or modify the contest, result or gift without prior notice to participants or anyone else in whatsoever capacity.
▪ All decisions by Kotak are final and based on discretion wherever applicable.
▪ Kotak reserves the right to disqualify any entry for the contest if it can trace the entry to be from fake Facebook /Twitter accounts.
▪ Individuals/groups cannot use Kotak logo or Kotak brand unit to promote other products on Facebook/Twitter channel, without prior written permission from Kotak.
▪ By participating, where permissible by law,participant grants to Kotak the right to publish, broadcast and use in any media, including the World Wide Web, participant’s entry, name, picture, and likeness, without limitation, for promotional and advertising purposes without any compensation.
▪ Kotak reserves the right to disqualify participants from this Facebook / Twitter contest on grounds of profanity, obscene contentor spamming.
▪ The participant entries are made at individual level.These should not be considered as comments on behalf of Kotak.
Any disputes with respect to the Contest shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai.