Here is a Chance of a lifetime Contest
Answer a simple question from the 'Transporter Refueled' promo (see the Full Video) on HBO and win a trip to Paris CLICK HERE
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY - "Transporter Refueled Contest"
- Entry to the Contest is open to all legal residents of India, holding a valid passport and who are above the age of 18 only. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related companies and advertising agencies may not enter the Contest.
- Information on prizes and how to enter the Transporter - Refueled Contest (“Contest”) forms part of these terms & conditions of entry.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest. Entry to the Contest is via short message services (“SMS”) to the number “58888” using the keyword “TRANS” (space) (your answer) or “WBREF (space) (your answer). The entrants will be required to select their response from the options mentioned in the promo aired on television programming services entitled HBO and WB (Channels). Entrants may only enter the Contest once. Each SMS sent by each entrant to this Contest will cost him/her a maximum amount of Rs. 3/- inclusive of any applicable mobile phone operator charge.
- Entry to the Contest commences on 24 August 2015 and closes at last entry received by 11:59 pm India Standard Time (IST) on 30 August 2015. By entering the Contest, entrants accept these terms & conditions of entry.
- The Prize selection for the Contest will take place by 2 September, 2015 at 5pm (IST).
- At the end of the Contest, one (1) winner will be selected randomly from a pool of correct entries received from entrants across the Channels and the winner plus 1 person (Couple) will win a free trip to France, Europe (“Prize”). The Prize is valued at approximately Rs. 2,00,000 and comprises of the following benefits:
- 3 Nights and 4 days stay in hotel in 1 double occupancy room including breakfast;
- Round trip economy-class airfare for the Couple to France;
- Total amount of Euros 75 per day per diem applicable for the Couple.
- The judges' decision is based on a set of pre-determined criteria and their decision will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into about the Contest or the judges’ decision(s). No Prize is transferable or redeemable for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of any of the Prizes (or any part of them) or for lost, damaged or misdirected Prizes or mail. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any Prizes (or any part of them) for an item of similar value. The specifications and brand (as applicable) of the Prizes may change midway, before or after the commencement of the contest at the sole discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter is not responsible for the service and support of the Prizes after they are delivered to the winners
- The Prize winner may at the absolute discretion of the Promoter be required to execute a deed of release and indemnity in a form prescribed by the Promoter in order to receive the Prize. In the event that the Promoter has a prize giving ceremony, the Prize winner will be required to attend at their own cost and expense to collect the prize. In the event that the Prize winner is not able to attend the prize giving ceremony, the Prize winner must nominate a representative to be present at the prize giving ceremony to accept the prize on his/her behalf. All taxes, insurance, transfers, spending money and other expenses, as the case may be, unless specifically stated, are the sole responsibility of Prize winners. The Prize winner shall be responsible for applying and obtaining the visa for France.
- The winner will be notified by email to his/her email address. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on the address provided by the Prize winner submitted with their entry within 8 weeks from the close of the Contest.The Promoter reserves the right to use any other method or medium deemed fit in its sole and absolute discretion for the purpose of announcing the Contest winner. Upon request, Prize winner may be required to provide his/her contact details, passport/identity number, proof of residency, proof of age and or any other details deemed necessary and relevant by the Promoter in its sole discretion prior to the collection, dispatch or delivery of the Prize. If the Prize is declined, unclaimed or unable to be claimed, or if a winner cannot be contacted from the details supplied, the Promoter may direct the judges to select the next best and valid entry from entrants from the territory as an alternative Prize winner at its sole discretion.
- By entering into this Contest, each entrant is deemed to have granted Promoter the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to use the nickname, names, photographs, voice or video recordings and entries of such entrant and/or representatives of such entrant without obtaining any other further consent or making any payment whatsoever to such entrant and/or the representatives of such entrant for publicity, advertising, trade or promotion purposes in any media.
- Entrants’ personal information (“PI”) will be collected to enable the Promoter to administer and promote this Contest and its winners. The PI of winners may be provided to others assisting the Promoter in this regard, including the Promoters agent (if any), Prizes suppliers and deliverers (if any), the Promoter’s affiliates and to authorities that regulate this Contest. If an entrant does not truthfully provide all requested PI, the Promoter may determine that such entrant is not eligible to win a Prize in this Contest.
- All entries and all copyright and other rights in such entries become the property of the Promoter. By entering the Contest (unless otherwise advised by the entrant), each entrant consents to the information that the entrant submitted with their entry being entered into a database and to the use by the Promoter and/or its affiliates of this information in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the entrant. All personal details (including the PI) of the entrants will be stored at the office of the Promoter. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office at the address as listed below. The database information or any part of it may be provided to the Promoter’s affiliates in the Philippines, Hong Kong, the United Kingdom or the United States of America for the stated purposes.
- To the extent permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor its agent (if any) makes any representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of the Prize. To the extent permitted by law the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal injury that may be suffered, as a result of participating in the Contest or using the Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and, subject to the approval of those authorities which have issued permits for the conduct of the Contest, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest if, for any reason, this Contest is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Promoter that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest.
- The Promoter does not assume responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction of or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any delayed SMS or SMS that cannot be delivered due to connection issues (failed/partial transmission), malfunctions, inaccessibility, unavailability, out of coverage areas, traffic congestion, acts or omission of service providers or unauthorised use of a mobile phone in relation to this Contest. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website or any combination of them (as applicable), including any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in or in connection with the Contest. CAUTION: any attempt to deliberately damage any website or the information on a website, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.es