Make the most of this weekend by visiting your nearest Ford dealership with your friends.
Click a SELFIE next to Ford EcoSport or Figo Aspire at the dealership. Tag us at Ford India, add a caption and stand a chance to win Flipkart vouchers worth up to Rs.30,000 CLICK HERE
Overview of the Contest
Click yourself (selfie) with the Figo Aspire or EcoSport at your nearest Ford dealership and submit photo along with a caption by tagging Ford India Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/fordindia) or @FordIndia Twitter handle (www.twitter.com/fordindia).
This Contest starts from 21st August 2015, 5 pm and ends at 11:59 pm on 23rd August 2015 IST (Indian Standard Time). Ford India reserves the right to extend or shorten the Contest duration at its sole discretion.
- “Contest” means the contest titled as “Selfie with Ford”
- “Contestant” means the Indian citizen residing in India and who is eligible and chooses to participate in the Contest
- “Prize” means the prize declared for the Winner (defined below) of the Contest by Ford India.
- “Ford India” mean Ford India Private Limited, a company as per the companies Act, 1956 and having its registered office at: S.P.Koil Post,Chengalpattu, Kancheepuram- 603204, Tamil Nadu.
- “Winner” mean the Contestant who is declared winner of the Contest.
How to Enter:
- Contestant will have to submit his/ her photo with Ford Figo Aspire or Ford EcoSport at a Ford dealership and caption the image
- Contestant has to submit his/her photo by tagging Ford India Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/FordIndia) or @FordIndia Twitter Account (https://twitter.com/FordIndia) (“Entry”).
- The photo (“Entry”) must be accompanied with a caption and must be clicked at a Ford dealership
Prizes and Announcement:
- There will be a maximum of 30 winners for the Contest. The participant can win only once during the entire period of Contest.
- Winners for the Contest on Facebook and Twitter will be chosen based on:
- Quality and Uniqueness of the photo
- Catchy/Unique caption describing the photo
- Winners will win “Flipkart” voucher worth Rs. 1,000/- each, redeemable within six months from the date of issue.
- The Contestant understands that mere participation in the Contest does not entitle the Contestant to win the prize.
- A Contestant can submit unlimited number of entries for the Contest.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be permitted.
- The decision of Ford India will be final and binding, and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- The Winners for the contest will be announced on August 27, 2015 on Ford India (http://www.facebook.com/FordIndia) Facebook Page or @FordIndia (https://twitter.com/FordIndia) Twitter handle. The decision of the Ford India will be final, binding and non-contestable.
Additional requirements for Entry:
- Entries must not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property, or other rights of any third party.
- Entries must not be sexually explicit or suggestive, unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, illegal, discriminatory or harassing, or display inappropriate activity, behavior or conduct or contain nudity.
- Entries must not promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message.
- Entries must not be obscene or offensive, crude or vulgar, endorse any form of hate or hate group, gang signs or symbol.
- Entries must not contain trademarks, logos or trade dress (such as distinctive packaging or building exteriors/interiors) owned by others, or advertises or promotes any brand or product of any kind, without permission.
- Entries must not contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses, websites, webpage links or street addresses.
- Entries must not contain copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media) without permission.
- Entries must not contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, voices, or other indicia identifying any person, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead, without permission.
- Entries must not include look-alikes of celebrities or other public or private figures, living or dead.
- Entries must not communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill with which the Ford India wishes to associate.
- Entries must not depict and/or contain any content that is in violation of these Terms & Conditions and any applicable laws.
No subscription to Ford India or purchase or payment of any fee is required for participating in the Contest. The participation is voluntary.
- See more at: http://www.drivingford.in/uncategorized/selfie-with-ford-contest-terms-and-conditions/#sthash.0qUsP8w3.dpuf