Stand a chance to win a #Nexu6 in your effort to be safe from the dengue threat that prevails in every corner of this country, using the HIT Track The Bite App.#HarKoneMeinDanger Dengue ka.
Contest ends 21st August 2015 CLICK HERE
By participating in our Facebook & Twitter Contest, you fully agree and accept the “HIT Track The Bite App” contest’s terms & conditions:
- The contest is conducted by Godrej Consumers Product Limited (Godrej)
- In order for the person to be eligible to participate in this contest, he/she should be a minimum age of 18 years and having an account with Facebook &/or Twitter
- No person who is a director, employee, sponsor or agent of or consultant to Godrej or who is a spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner, or associate to a director, employee or agent of or consultant to Godrej is eligible to participate or enter this competition.
- To enter, participant must like the brand page or follow the brand Twitter handle
- The participants will have to answer all the 5 questions.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- Entries are only valid if they are completed correctly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions
- There shall be 1 winner which will be published by 27th August, 2015 on the Godrej HIT Facebook & Twitter page.
- The winner stands a chance to win a Nexus 6 mobile phone.
- All expenses to the above activities shall be borne by Godrej.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Godrej shall not be responsible for the quality or functioning of the prize, or experience of the prize, once handed over to the winner. Any loss of prize shall not be reimbursed/ renewed by the Godrej.
- Godrej has endeavored to make all reasonably practicable arrangements to minimize communication system difficulties but can make no guarantee therefore and shall not be liable for any failures in the same.
- Godrej shall not be responsible and/or liable in any manner whatsoever in case the participant is unable to participate due to failure on part of the telecom operator, internet provider, facility provider, etc.
- The App is only for informative purpose, Godrej is not responsible for any discrepancies in the numbers.
- This App does not ensure you are safe/protected from Dengue/Malaria or any other illness.
- In the event of Godrej not being able to contact the finalists Godrej reserves the right to draw again. Participants in the competition understand and agree that in order to offer the competition; Godrej must collect and use personal information about participants. This competition is conducted under the terms of applicable privacy statements.
- The participant unconditionally and irrevocably indemnifies and holds harmless Godrej and its successors in business, employees, officers, suppliers, contractors, agents, consultants, directors and shareholders against all and any losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damages, (direct, consequential or otherwise), liability, demands, expenses, legal costs (on an attorney and own client basis), medical costs or other costs howsoever arising out of, based upon, or in connection with (directly or indirectly) the participants participation in the competition, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- If a participant contravenes these rules, the participant may in Godrej’s discretion, be disqualified from the competition.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into this regard.
- Godrej reserves the right to alter or cancel the competition at its discretion, without recourse
- Godrej shall not be responsible for any copyright violations done by the participants for the images taken from the net and only the participants are solely responsible for the act.
- Godrej reserves the right to modify the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior intimation to the contestants
- Facebook & Twitter is neither a sponsor nor an affiliate of this activity