Think you can do better than Kajal?
Look for #ColgateSaltSmash on Dubsmash app, and make your own “Kya aapke toothpaste mein namak hai?” video. Share it online with #ColgateSaltSmash and stand a chance to win e-gift vouchers worth Rs.2000. CLICK HERE
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All individuals are requested to go through the detailed terms and conditions before participating.
- #ColgateSaltSmash challenge is open only to Indian Nationals, who are resident in India (“Contest”).
- This Contest is being conducted by Colgate-Palmolive (India) Ltd (“Colgate”) from September 25th 2015 to October 10th 2015 (“Tenure”).
- No purchase necessary and participation is optional.
- To participate in this Contest one has to visit the DUBSMASH mobile application and record a video using #ColgateSaltSmash sound clip uploaded on the DUBSMASH catalogue.
- Once the dubsmash video is recorded in accordance with term 4 above the participant will have to share the dubsmash video on Facebook with the hash tag #ColgateSaltSmash (“video”). Colgate will share the same on its official Facebook page post screening. Please note that by submitting a video electronically by way of creating, uploading and sharing the video the participants are deemed to have agreed to and accepted these Terms and Conditions as well as the "Facebook Terms of Service" and “DUBSMASH terms of service”.
- Uploading the video does not confer upon the participant any right to win the Contest.
- Colgate shall not be liable for the internet expense entailed by the participant for entering the Contest.
- In case of any obscene / defamatory / illicit video, the same shall be rejected and a compliant shall be filed with the concerned authority, in accordance with law. The participant indemnifies Colgate from any acts or actions caused by them either direct or otherwise.
- During the Tenure of this Contest, Colgate shall select 100 most entertaining videos, the participant who has shared the aforesaid video will be eligible to win one Flipkart voucher worth Rs.2000. The winner meeting the above criteria will be solely decided by Colgate and no query or correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- The winner will be tagged on Facebook and shall be asked to share his contact details with Colgate. The winner shall have to share his contact details with Colgate within 3 (three) days from the date of tagging, failing which he/she shall be disqualified. Colgate will get in touch with the winners on Facebook and the prize will be sent to them on the address provided by them. Colgate shall not be liable for any loss or damage of the prize once it has been handed over to the winner.
- Contacting the winner via telephone/SMS is subject to the regulatory restrictions for the time being in force. It is clarified that subscribers who have opted for DND (Do Not Disturb) facility with their respective service providers shall not be receiving the intended telephonic / SMS alerts.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or gifts or other purposes.
- Participants must ensure that the video uploaded for the Contest and any use by Colgate for promotional / publicity purposes of the same shall not infringe the rights of any third parties, any copyright or any applicable law, regulation, code, order, direction or bye-law and participants shall fully indemnify and keep Colgate and its affiliates and licensees, and assigns fully indemnified from and against any claim, damage, loss (whether foreseeable or not), liability or cost including reasonable legal fees in respect thereof.
- By entering the Contest, participants acknowledge that their video shall become the property of Colgate which may be required to be used in publicity or promotion in any media without further consent or payment. The number of videos and selection is at the sole discretion of Colgate.
- Colgate would not be liable or held responsible for any lack or lapse in any communication on account of failure or delay by any of the Internet, Telecom, SMS and E-mails service provider. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Employees of the Company, its affiliates, Redfuse, and their family members are not eligible to participate in #ColgateSaltSmash challenge.
- The Company reserves its right to change, discontinue, extend the Contest, or modify the terms and conditions thereof without giving any prior notice.
- DUBSMASH is the trademark of Mobile Motion GmbH. Facebook and Mobile Motion GmbH are not sponsors and are not associated/affiliated with this Contest either directly or indirectly, nor responsible for any omissions, delay or acts including administration of the Contest or awarding of prize.
- Colgate’s decision with regard to the Contest is final and binding.
- Holding of the Contest is subject to force majeure conditions.
- Disputes, if any, will be subject to jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai only.