The inspiration for the Family Organizer app is just that – to help you:
ORGANIZE the family’s schedule
DISCOVER interesting things to do in the city for and with the children
LEARN from the shared experiences of other parents
SHARE daily parenting tasks with your spouse and/or other guardians.
This is our way of enabling ParentingFromTheSamePage.We’d now like to hear from you, in how you think the Family Organizer app can facilitate #ParentingFromTheSamePage. We’d love for you to say it the way you see it. Tell us whether it can help at all, what more we could add to make parenting life easier and equally what you’d like us to get rid of. Our only request would be for you to be brutally honest. All you need to do is to take a look at the features of the mycity4kids Family Organizer on www.mycity4kids.com/mobile or download & use the app and blog about what you think.To make it interesting, think of scenario’s that you’ve been faced with, such as missing your child’s violin recital, because you forgot to pencil it in the diary OR forgetting to buy that chart-paper for the school assignment that is due tomorrow OR not realizing that it was your turn to take your child and friends for soccer class OR landing all dressed up with kids in tow at a birthday party that is a day later.In essence, how do you see the App working for you and your family?We’re doing one more thing to help you in #ParentingFromTheSamePage by rewarding your efforts with quality, family time through MakeMyTrip vouchers worth Rs 1lac.
Grand prize of MakeMyTrip Gift Voucher worth Rs.15,000/- to be won by the Top 5 Bloggers. This will be based on individual article page views and editorial recommendations.·
MakeMyTrip Gift Voucher worth Rs. 2500 sent to you INSTANTLY for your participation in the contest and reviewing the app (valid for every blogger and not every entry/blog post). Honest opinions are welcome.
1. Multiple entries are allowed.
2. Every article is an individual entry and will not be combined for the contest.
3. Must add the tag: ParentingFromTheSamePage at the end of the article and #FamilyOrganizerApp somewhere in the article
4. Your article must be a minimum of 300 words.
5. Participation prizes will be given to all bloggers.
6. Strict action will be taken against plagiarism. Blog entries with content copied from any source online or in print, will be barred from the contest.
7. Participants can share their entries on their social media pages along with the chosen hash tags and tag @mycity4kids to increase their page views.
8. Only those blog posts published at mycity4kids.com between the 17th of September and 05th of Oct, 2015 will be applicable for the contest.
9. Please refrain from increasing the number of page views by clicking on the link from the same laptop or computer. This may result in the cancellation of your participation.If you have not already done so, create your blog here, share memories/anecdotes/tales through text and/or images and WIN some precious FAMILY TIME.
Our last tip for you - write with your heart and rest assured, in that it will reflect in the writing.