The day Philippe Petit achieved his impossible dream, he left many awe struck. Comment and tell us about your impossible dream and get exciting prizes. CLICK HERE
Terms and Conditions:
1. This Contest is open to Indian nationals residing in India only.
2. Sony Pictures India reserves the right to modify or change all or any of the rules applicable to this contest.
3. Sony Pictures India reserves the right to remove any comments that demotivate, defame or abuse any participant or anyother person.
4. The contest is open till 5th October end of the day.
5. To participate: Like https://www.facebook.com/sonypicturesofindiaon Facebook Comment with thehashtag #TheWalkMovie and answer our question.
6.Prize:Merchandise from the movie.
7. The information regarding the details, will be exchanged through Inbox.
8. Once Sony Pictures India receivesparticipants’ addresses, the same cannot be changed, and the prize will not be dispatched to any other address.
9. This promotion is in no way sponsored,endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook and Twitter. You understand you are providing your information to Sony Pictures India and not to Facebook and Twitter.
10. You do not need to purchase anything to participate.
11. Sony Pictures India shall not be responsible for any loss or damage if it has to discontinue or cancel this Contest in compliance with any law, ruling, order, regulation, requirement orinstruction of any Central/State Government or for any other unavoidable reasonbeyond its control. The participants shall be informed of suchdiscontinuance/cancellation as soon as possible.
12. No nudity, foul language or nooffensive content is allowed.
13. All entries could be used as promotional material by Sony Pictures India across various kinds of media.
14. Sony Pictures India is not responsible for participants not being able to understand the Contest mechanicsor their mis-interpretation of the same.
15. The final decision for the contestlies at the sole discretion of Sony Pictures India & the Jury. No correspondencein this regard will be entertained.
16. All disputes relating to this contestwill be subject to the jurisdiction of competent courts of Mumbai only.