Mahindra Racing has today launched a competition calling for its fans to name its four second-generation M2Electro Formula E cars ahead of the 2015/16 season.
In a competition that will be run across Twitter and Facebook, fans will be able to name the vehicles driven by Bruno Senna and Nick Heidfeld all around the world in the coming year. The winners will have the chosen name carried on the car at all rounds of this year’s Formula E Championship, as well as winning an exclusive Mahindra prize pack.
Mahindra Racing is dedicated to helping its fans get closer to the action than ever before, and last year’s contest received over 300 unique entries for the chance to name the team’s inaugural racers – Zapper, Nitro, Red Arrow and Charge.
To enter the competition simply Facebook post or tweet us with your chosen name for one of the cars with the hashtag #M2Electro.
The competition will run from Monday 5th October until Friday 9th October, with the winners being revealed on Mahindra’s website and social media channels before the first race of the 2015/16 season in Beijing.
Submit your entry via Facebook or Twitter. Remember, you must include "#M2Electro"
Terms & Conditions
MAHINDRA RACING SRL (Mahindra Racing)
‘Mahindra Racing’s Name the #M2Electro racing cars’ (hereinafter referred to as "Contest")
This Contest is open to all new and existing Facebook Fans & Twitter Followers of Mahindra Racing who are above 18 years of age.
Officers and employees of Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., and agencies associated with this Contest, and their immediate family members (parents, brothers/sisters, spouse & children) are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
The Contest will be hosted on the Facebook & Twitter Page of Mahindra Racing the full link of the same ishttps://www.facebook.com/MahindraRacing (“Brand Page”) and www.Twitter.com/MahindraRacing
The Contest will hosted on the Brand Page for 5 days; starting from 12 Noon 5th October 2015 to 12 Noon 9th October 2015.
Procedure to Participate:
1 You must include the hashtag “#M2Electro” in order for your entry to be counted.
2 Facebook Fans must like/follow the Brand Pages (Not needed if already a Fan)
3 Participants must post their entries as a Comment on the contest posts featured on the Brand Page. Multiple entries are allowed.
4 The time limit for writing your entries starts from the 1st post on October 5th to the last post on October 9th (Friday).
5 Multiple Entries are allowed by the participants. You can give entries on the previous posts too but within this time frame.
▪ All entries received with insufficient information shall be disqualified from the Contest.
▪ 4 Participants (one per car) who come up with the best names will be declared as the winners ("Winner").
▪ Each Winner will be entitled to an Exclusive Mahindra Racing Formula-E merchandise prize pack ("Contest Prize").
▪ Four Winners will be announced at the end of the contest. (Contest held for a period of 5 days). There will be a total of 4 (four) winners ("Winners").
▪ The Winners would be selected by a jury of Mahindra Racing and the decision of Mahindra Racing as regards to eligibility to win the Contest Prize will be final and binding.
▪ The communication to the Winners of the Contest Prize shall be done by announcing the Winner's name on social media and website.
▪ The winner will be required to post on the Brand page timeline along with a picture of the prize.
▪ It shall be the Participant's responsibility to ensure that a valid name, email address, phone number and any other details required by Mahindra Racing is provided.
▪ Each Participant unconditionally agrees that he/she shall not make any misrepresentation/false or misleading statements.
▪ If a Participant has won the Contest but does not wish to avail the Contest Prize or wishes to alter any portion of the Contest Prize then Mahindra Racing will not be liable to refund or alter the whole or any part of the Contest Prize. Under no circumstances can any portion of the Contest Prize be converted into cash whether by way of refund or otherwise.
▪ The Contest Prize will not be transferred or sold, and will be exclusively for the Winners.
▪ Mahindra Racing reserves the right to offer the Contest Prize to other entrants if a Winner is unable, for any reason, to accept the Contest Prize.
▪ Mahindra Racing reserves the right to change the Contest Prize at any time without any prior notice or consultation.
▪ Mahindra Racing is not responsible to the Participant or to any other party for compensation as a result of the above-mentioned actions or any other breach of these terms and conditions.
▪ Each Participant expressly agrees that by his/her participation in the Contest, Mahindra Racing may use any information collected from the Participant, in any media or future promotional, publicity and marketing material, without any notice, reference, payment or other compensation to the Participant subject to applicable privacy and data protection laws.
▪ Each Participant's personal information may be disclosed to governmental or regulatory bodies if the same is required by law, rule or regulation or in response to a valid order of a court or authorized agency of the government or other legal process.
▪ Participation in the Contest, is purely voluntary and at the sole discretion of the person/individual. By participating in the Contest, each Participant acknowledges and agrees to the terms and conditions herein and all related terms and conditions governing the Contest.
▪ Mahindra Racing reserves the right to restrict/bar any person from participating in the Contest without quoting any reasons for the same.
▪ Participants found indulging in any malpractices such as cheating or creating dubious profiles etc., shall be disqualified from the Contest and shall not be eligible for the Contest Prize.
▪ Mahindra Racing reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions relating to the Contest, from time to time and/or suspend, shorten, modify, extend or cancel the Contest at its sole discretion without stating any reason and no claim in this regard shall be entertained.
▪ Mahindra Racing does not exercise any control, nor does it have the means for exercising control, amongst others, regarding the quality, originality, authenticity, legality, security or validity of the Contest entries.
▪ No Participant shall, without any valid license or authorization, use the intellectual property rights belonging to Mahindra Racing and/or third parties.
▪ Mahindra Racing shall not be responsible for any late, misdirected, lost or unsuccessful efforts to notify the Participant, as a consequence of telephone or internet service delays, interruptions, failures or overloads and shall in no event be responsible for any act, omission, failure or delay arising from, but not limited to, acts of God, riots, acts of terrorism, labour or industrial dispute, strike, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Mahindra Racing.
▪ Mahindra Racing, its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective officers, directors and employees, shall not be liable for any injury, loss or damage, claims, demands or liabilities, of any kind, incurred by the Participant as a result of the Participant's participation in the Contest and availing the Contest Prize. This includes, without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy or loss occurring to any third party.
▪ If any of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable to any extent for any reason including by reason of any law or regulation or government policy, the remainder of these terms and conditions other than those which are held invalid or unenforceable, shall not be affected thereby, and shall be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any invalid or unenforceable terms and conditions shall be replaced with terms and conditions, which are valid and enforceable and most nearly reflect the original intent of the unenforceable terms and conditions.
▪ The decision of Mahindra Racing on all matters, queries or disputes, concerning the Contest and its terms and conditions shall be final and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
All disputes arising out of or related to the Contest shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Mumbai and subject to the laws of India.