Hey guys, get clicking this Diwali! Share your #BFDesi Look with us and stand a chance to win exciting prizes.
That’s not all, the winner will also get featured on our page! Time to say, “ CHEESE” CLICK HERE
Terms & Conditions for '#BFDesiLook' Contest by Brand Factory
Important: Please read these Terms & Conditions before entering the #BFDesiLook Contest to be conducted by Brand Factory. By participating in the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements set out herein below.
Terms & Conditions:
- Brand Factory #BFDesiLook (‘Contest’) is brought to you by Future Lifestyle Fashion Ltd. (‘Organizer’).
- Participation in the Contest is open to residents of India including the employees, agents or representatives.
- The Participant should be over 18 years of age & must necessarily have a valid Facebook account and email ID.
- No purchase necessary and participation is optional.
- The Contest is valid from 9th November 2015 to 15th November 2015 23:59:59 Hrs on Facebook (“Contest Period”), in accordance with these terms and conditions. The Organizer may in its absolute discretion curtail or extend the Contest Period or any part of the promotion, as it deems necessary without any liability whatsoever, and no communication in this regard will be entertained.
- The Participant has to follow the steps as detailed herein below:
- Visit Brand Factory fan page on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/brandfactoryofficial)
If the Participant is not the member of the fan page, he/she shall become the Member of the Fan page by clicking ‘LIKE’.
- The participants must share their Diwali look using the hashtag #BFDesiLook in the comments section of the contest post/wall post/personal timeline.
- The Contest is open only for the residents of the India in the following cities: Kanpur, Raipur, Bhilai, Guwahati, Kolkata, Asansol, Bhubneswar, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Secunderabad, Mangalore, Hubli, Mysore, Coimbator, Ahmedabad, Thane, Nagpur, Pune, Ujjain, Mumbai, Trivandrum and Gwalior
- The participant needs to mention their city of residence in their entry. Brand Factory will not be responsible to gratify the winner if they belong to any other city apart from the ones mentioned above.
- The participant should change his/ her privacy setting to “Public” in case they are participating by posting the entry using #BFDesiLook on their timeline.
- We are looking forward to see the best pictures of our fans traditional Diwali wear which makes them stand out of the crowd. No entries after 15th November 2015 11:59:59 Hrs. will be considered valid.
- The winners shall be announced on 16th November 2015
- Entrants may participate in the Contest as many number of times as required.
- Brand Factory is not responsible if the winner’s number is in DND while getting in touch for coupon allocation.
- Once a participant shares his/ her pictures with Brand Factory, hence it may choose to use them to publish it across different platforms.
Declaration of Winner:
- A panel of judges at Brand Factory will select the winners on the basis of unique look. Winners will be declared on 16th November post completion of the Contest.
- The prize shall be declared after choosing the winners.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-negotiable.
- Brand Factory’s decision will be final binding and no correspondence will be entertained about the Contest or the decision(s).
- The Winner will be asked to share their details i.e name, contact no and email id as requested by the Organizer on the direct message inbox.
- The claimants must share their correspondence details within 24 hrs. of announcing the winners. In case the claimants are unable to do the same, organizer reserves the right to forfeit their prize.
- The prizes are personal to the winners and are not transferable and cannot be sold under any circumstances. No cash payment will be made in lieu of the prize.
- Once the winners share their contact details, they grant Brand Factory the authority to contact them with regards to the gratification and any further activity related to the contest.
- Organizer will have the authority to change the decision/number of winners/rules, if required. Participants in no event shall challenge the same.
- This activity aims to create engagement among its fan base. We neither want to hurt any religious sentiment nor have intent to do so in this contest.
- It is also clarified that the Participants are solely responsible for any violation of any applicable laws and shall keep the Organizer indemnified in this regard. The decision of Organizer shall be final and the participants shall accept the decision as a binding one and shall in no event challenge the same.
- Organizer shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to Act of God, Governmental actions, and other force majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss.
- Brand Factory has the sole right to suspend, postpone, cease, close or terminate this Contest at any given point of time at its sole option and discretion.