Vote for your favourite Spicy burger and Win Apple Ipads and Hourly gift vouchers. CLICK HERE
Terms & Conditions - “Diwali Contest”
The promotion is as under:-
- To participate in the promotion, individuals (“participants”) have to be Indian nationals residing in India;
- To participate in the promotion, participants require to register on www.battleofspicy.com and vote for your choice of burger - operated by HRPL and GKPL (“the website”) ;
- All participants are required to participate in the promotion by answering all the questions uploaded by HRPL and GKPL on the website by log in to their twitter accounts;
- The specific steps that participants must carry out are as follows:
a) Follow @McDonaldsIndia on Twitter: twitter.com/mcdonaldsindia
b) Tweet with the hashtag shared for the day and answer all the questions uploaded by HRPL and GKPL on the website; and
c) Tag @McDonaldsIndia in all tweets.
- The participants are required to use skill, inventiveness, tact and wit while posting answers as aforesaid.
- All new questions shall be uploaded on the website every day from time to time which participants can participate in to gain points and to move up ranking in the leader board which shall be uploaded on the website. The participants have to follow the respective instructions for each of the activities participated in by them, and shall be ranked on leader board based on their performance. HRPL and GKPL in their sole discretion, shall judge the answers so provided/posted by participants on the website for skill, inventiveness, tact and wit and based on the performance as shown on leader board and select winners from the participants based solely on such judgment, it being clarified that there will not be any lucky draw or any element of chance in making such judgement. Decision of HRPL and GKPL shall be final in this regard.
- Based on such judgement, HRPL and GKPL shall select hourly winners, daily winners, weekly winners and Mega Winners;
- The promotion entitles the participants to get a chance to win hourly prize of a gift voucher worth Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand) or a daily prize of a gift voucher worth Rs. 3,000/- (Rupees Three Thousand) or a weekly prize of an I-Pad or Mega Prize of I-Phone;
- Once a participant wins an hourly prize, he / she will no longer be eligible for another hourly prize.
- Once a participant wins a daily prize, he / she will no longer be eligible for another daily prize.
- Once a participant wins a weekly prize, he / she will no longer be eligible for another weekly prize.
- Once a participant wins a grand prize, he / she will no longer be eligible for another Mega prize.
- No purchase of food product/s from the restaurants operated by HRPL is necessary for participating in the promotion.
- While posting and communicating as aforesaid, participants shall observe norms of decency and avoid making or putting up any photographs, posts, comments or communications that are unlawful, abusive, obscene, offensive, inflammatory, defamatory, insensitive, derogatory and / or hurtful to any member/s of the public. HRPL reserves the right and is authorized to remove without notice all such photographs, posts, comments or communications.
- HRPL and GKPL shall not be responsible for participants not being able to understand the promotion mechanics or their mis-interpretation of the same.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Twitter. Participants understand that they are providing their photographs, posts, comments or communications to HRPL and not to twitter.
- The participants irrevocably authorize HRPL to communicate with the participants by any communication means, including instant messaging, email, text messages, social media, telephone and so on, in relation to the promotion and even otherwise, generally in relation to the products and services of HRPL.
- The participants irrevocably authorize HRPL to use, communicate, reproduce and quote / mention in any manner, their names along with the posts, photographs and any other communications provided by them.