Are you the one who doesn’t need a reason to shop? DU Speed Booster can be your saviour. This time, in two ways. Follow these simple steps, answer the question in the picture and get a chance to win amazing prizes:Follow BaiduIndia on Twitter and Retweet the contest post with your answer. Click here
Terms and Conditions
“#DUPlay”, henceforth referred to as the “activity”, is hosted by ‘BaiduIndia’, a business unit of Baidu Inc., on Facebook. Any participation in thisregard is voluntary. Three lucky participants will win gift vouchers worth Rs.3,000 each, solely based on the discretion of Baidu India.
Toparticipate in the Baidu India #DUPlay contest, the participant needs to adhereto the following:
Steps to participate :
1. Follow Baidu India on Twitter
2. Re-tweet the puzzle post with the right answer
Conditions for participation:
● The activity isopen to all residents of India except the employees and the family members ofthe organizer, its associate companies, its advertising and promotionalagencies and its auditors /executing agencies and their associate companies.Minors are not allowed to participate in this activity.
● There is no entryfee and no purchase necessary to enter this activity.
● Activity is openfrom 11.30 am on 28th November to 9.00 pm on 30th November, 2015 on theofficial Baidu India Twitter handle.
● After 30thNovember, no further entries for the activity will be permitted.
● All entries mustbe submitted on Baidu India’s Twitter account using ‘#DUPlay’. Entriessubmitted through any other medium would not be considered for the activity.
● Baidu Indiareserves the right to use all assets (content/images) that are created withrespect to this activity.
● The entries wouldbe the intellectual property of Baidu India and the entries are meant to beused by Baidu India for promotional and display purposes, and also for anyother use as may be deemed appropriate for the initiative.
● The entries mustnot contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
● Baidu Indiareserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the activity and/ orthe Terms & Conditions. However, any changes to the Terms & Conditions,will be updated/ posted on Baidu India Facebook page. It would be theresponsibility of the participants to keep themselves informed as per anychanges in the Terms & Conditions stated for this contest.
● No responsibilitycan be accepted by Baidu India for entries not received for whatsoever reason.
● The prize isnon-transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
● The decision ofBaidu India regarding the lucky winners would be final and binding on all theparticipants and no clarifications would be issued to any participants for anyof the decisions.
Responsibility and Disclaimers
● At the time ofentry and/or submission, the participants are deemed to have read, understoodand agreed to the Terms and Conditions of the activity.
● By participatingin the activity, the participants and the Facebook/Twitter users respectivelyagree that no claim shall be asserted against the organizer, its affiliates orany of its or their directors, officers, employees or agents in respect of anydamage, rights, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever that may result fromtheir participation in the contest and/or acceptance and enjoyment of theprizes.
● Any legalproceedings arising out of the competition/ its entries/ winners shall besubject to local jurisdiction ofDelhi state.
● This activity isin no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook,Twitter or any other social network.
● Any personal dataprovided by the participants will be used by the organizer for the purposes of:(a) verifying their identity; (b) administering the activity and evaluating thework; (c) contacting the participants for prize collection or otherwise inconnection with the activity; and (d) achieving the intended results inconnection with the transactions contemplated herein.
● Personal data willbe provided voluntarily by the participants through the social networkplatforms.
● It is theorganizer’s policy to protect the privacy of the participants and to respecttheir rights under all applicable privacy laws. Personal data collected by theorganizer will not be sold, provided or transferred out of Baidu India India.Personal data will not be provided to third parties for direct marketing orpurposes unrelated to the activity without prior consent of the participant concerned.