To celebrate these exclusive VPN deals, delighted to bring you a massive competition where not only are we giving away a VPN account from each of the providers above but also a MacBook Air CLICK HERE
Terms and Conditions
1. PROMOTER: BestVPN.com (“Promoter”) is a subsidiary of 4Choice LTD, whose registered office is at Manor Coach House, Church Hill, Aldershot, GU12 4RQ, United Kingdom.
2. SPONSORS: The Giveaway is sponsored by all the companies visible at https://www.BestVPN.com/vpn-coupons/ (“Sponsors”). The number of sponsors may increase during the Giveaway. Gleam.io is used to run the Giveaway, however, they are in no way associated with the Promoter or the Sponsor.
3. ELIGIBILITY: These contests (“Giveaways”) are open to anyone aged 18 or over. Employees and household members (whether related or not) of the Promoter, its parent company 4ChoiceLTD, or employees of the Sponsors, are not eligible.
4. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Giveaway constitute entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, these Terms and Conditions and the decisions of the Promoter, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
5. ENTRY PERIOD: The start and end date of each competition is the date specified on the VPN-coupons webpage (https://www.bestvpn.com/vpn-coupons/). This period will be considered the Entry Period for each individual contest (“Entry Period”). Any entries made outside of this period are void and will not be considered for the Giveaway.
6. ENTRY: To enter the Giveaway, a contestant must interact with the Gleam Giveaway Application composed by the Promoter, from the contestants own, non-commercial account, with the therein described action(s). The message is appropriate if it is deemed by the Promoter to reach a reasonable standard of decency. Each interaction is counted as a single entry, unless stated otherwise. The use of any agencies or automated software to submit entries will void all entries submitted by that person. No responsibility will be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. WINNER SELECTION: At the end of the Entry Period, the Promoter will randomly select the winners via a random selection using software from Gleam.IO. The number of winners will equal the number of prizes that are listed on the web page promoting the Giveaway. The odds of winning are dependent on the number of entries received. Potential winners will be contacted through email if provided, otherwise a relevant social network, and will be asked to provide their full name, age, email address, and any other information required by the secondary sponsor within a 48-hour time period. If this, or any other time periods stated within these conditions are not met, the winner will forfeit the prize. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8. REQUIREMENTS OF THE POTENTIAL WINNER(S): Except where prohibited, the potential winners may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (“Affidavit/Release”) within seven days of being notified. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, an alternate entrant will be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all entries received. Acceptance of a prize constitutes consent to use the winner’s name and likeness for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. The winner will also be required to personally ensure that (s)he is eligible to receive the prize in accordance with these Terms and Conditions allocated to him/her, and must inform the Promoter if (s)he is not, in which case (s)he will forfeit the prize.
9. PRIZE(S): The prize(s) available to be won will be posted on the Promoters website. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor at its sole discretion. The winners are responsible for any taxes and fees associated with receipt or use of a prize. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any Sponsor connected with the Giveaway.