Don't forget to take a selfie with the star, Mosambi! The most awesome one wins amazing Amazon vouchers! The 1st 1000 fans to show their #LoveForMosambi in the comments below could get a pack of Tropicana Mosambi absolutely free CLICK HERE
1. “Tropicana #LoveForMosambi Contest” (‘Contest’) is brought to you by PepsiCo India Holdings Private Limited (‘Organizer’).
2. The Contest is open to all Indian citizens of 18 years of age or above with a valid Twitter /Facebook / Instagram account, except the employees of PepsiCo and their family members, PepsiCo’s associate companies, its bottlers, its JV Partners, its co-packers, its distributors, its agents, its advertising and promotional agencies and its auditors and their associate companies (‘Participant’).
3. Contest is valid from 12p.m. on December 17th, 2015 to 7 p.m. on December 25st, 2015 (“Contest Period”). The Organizer may in its absolute discretion curtail or extend the Contest Period, as it deems necessary without any liability whatsoever; and no communication in this regard will be entertained.
4. By participating in this Contest, a Participant unconditionally and irrevocably accepts and agrees to be bound by all these terms and conditions as stated herein at all times without any exception whatsoever. 5. No purchase or consumption of Organizer’s products is necessary to participate in the Contest.
6. To participate in the Contest, the Participant has to follow the steps as detailed herein below: a) Be a registered Twitter / Facebook / Instagram user. b) Follow Tropicana India’s Twitter handle - @IndiaTropicana (“Handle”) or Instagram page - https://instagram.com/tropicanaIndia (“Instagram Page”), or like Tropicana India’s Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/tropicanai... (“Facebook Page”). The Handle, Instagram Page and Facebook Page are collectively referred to as “Social Media”. c) The Organizer will upload post(s) and/or video(s) on Social Media asking Participants to show their love for the fruit ‘Mosambi’. d) Participants shall reply with interesting and creative responses, in the form of text posts or images or videos. e) Use the hashtag #LoveForMosambi along with his/her response to the entries on Social Media. The decision of the Organizer with regard to validity of the entries on Social Media shall be final and no claim or communication with respect to that entry by the Participant shall be entertained by the Organizer. 8. By becoming a follower of the Handle or Instagram Page or a fan of the Facebook Page the Participant gives his/her free consent to abide by the rules, regulations, policies and obligations as mandated by Twitter/Instagram/Facebook, as the case may be. 9. Participant, without any exception and at all times during the Contest Period shall follow all tweet/post instructions given by the Organizer in its entirety. Any failure to comply with the instructions of the Organizer will result in the disqualification of the entry made by the Participant. 10. The Participants submitting their entries other than during the time of Contest Period as per Clause 3, shall not be eligible for the Prize (as defined hereinafter). 11. Participants can participate in the Contest as many times as he/she wants during the Contest Period. 12. Participants will be judged basis the originality and creativity of their entries, i.e. their tweet/Facebook post/Instagram post. All entries will be judged by an independent panel of judges.
13. Declaration of winners – (i) A total of 9 (nine) winners will be selected from Social Media during the Contest Period. For the sake of clarity, 3 (three) winners will be selected from Instagram, Facebook and Twitter each. (ii) Winners will be declared within 72 hours from the end of Contest Period. 14. The winners will get e-vouchers from Amazon worth Rs. 3,000/- (Rupees Three Thousand) each, redeemable as per the conditions of the e-voucher (“Prize”). It is clarified that the Organizer’s commitment under this Contest is subject to the number and nature of entries received. The winners agree to abide by the terms and conditions as may be imposed at www.amazon.in on redemption of the Prize. 15. The winners will be announced on the twitter Handle, Instagram Page and Facebook Page. The winners will also be asked to share their details i.e. name, e-mail address, contact no etc. as requested by the Organizer on the direct message inbox. 16. The winners will be contacted by the representatives of the Organizer on the contact number/email address shared by him/her. Each winner would be contacted thrice over a period of 48 hrs. In case the winner is not reachable or the Prize cannot be redeemed by him for any reason whatsoever, the Organizer will reserve the right to either forfeit the Prize or pass on the Prize to another Participant without any further notice to the winner.
17. The Prize shall be sent to the direct message inbox or email of the winners by 25th December, 2015. Organizer shall not be liable for any loss or non-receipt of Prize due to incorrect email address or any other information provided by the Participant or the failure of any winner to take the delivery, for any reason whatsoever. The Organizer will be absolved of its liability after it has sent the e-voucher, containing the Prize, to the email address provided by the Winner. 18. It is strictly prohibited to upload content (picture/text/any other content) of any kind that contain expressions of hate, abuse, offensive images or conduct, obscenity, pornography, sexually explicit or against any religious sentiments or against any caste, creed or race or any material which is offensive to women or any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable law or regulations or that otherwise may be in conflict with these Terms and Conditions or the Advertising Code. It is also clarified that any entry which is in the reasonable opinion of the Organizer is found to be obscene, offending and hurtful shall be rejected immediately; and appropriate action will be taken against the said Participant. 19. The Participants agree and undertake that their aforementioned entries shall not in any way be obscene, vulgar, disrespectful or defamatory in any manner nor shall be in violation of any intellectual property rights of third parties and/or applicable laws. It is also clarified that the Participants are solely responsible for any violation of any applicable laws and shall keep the Organizer indemnified in this regard.
20. At the Organizer's request, winners must participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the Prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Organizer using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event he/she is a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in promotional material or in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Contest (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Organizer. 21. By submitting a valid entry in the Contest, the Participants, unless the Organizer advises otherwise, license and grant the Organizer, its affiliates and sub-licensees an exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such valid entry (tweet or any other submission), in whole or in part, for any purpose including but not limited to future promotion, marketing, advertising or publicity purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. By participating in the Contest, the Participants agree and acknowledge that: a) the entries are original; b) they will have no further right whatsoever on any intellectual property right(s) associated with the entries; c) the Participants shall not raise any future claim(s) whatsoever against the Organizer. The Participants further agree and acknowledge that the sole right to use the entries shall exclusively lie with the Organizer and the Organizer shall be entitled to use these entries at any point in time for any purposes (including commercial purposes) which the Organizer deems appropriate; and the Participants confirm that they waive to raise any claims whatsoever with respect to the entry submitted by the Participants. 22. Decision of Organizer will be final and binding with regard to the Contest and Prize and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. 23. The winners shall be strictly bound by the terms and conditions as imposed at www.amazon.in in respect of redemption of the Prize. The Organizer shall not be held liable in any manner whatsoever for the same. 24. The Prize is personal to the winners and is not transferrable and cannot be sold under any circumstances. 25. No cash payment will be made in lieu of the Prize. 26. Organizer shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising out of the Contest or due to participation by any person in the Contest.
27. Organizer shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to Act of God, Governmental actions, other force majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss. 28. All disputes relating to this Contest shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Gurgaon only. 29. By participating in this Contest, it is assumed that the Participant has read the terms and conditions and shall be held responsible in case of violation of the same.