Buy a Complain and Scratch the unique numbers, give a missed call on 180030105001, and get a call back, get your mobile Free cash back of 30 Rs and Chance to win daily Bicycle CLICK HERE
Terms and Conditions
1. The offer is valid only in India from 5th Dec 2015 to 31st Jan 2016.Only consumers who have purchased a pack of Complan specified as having the talktime and bicycle offer (the Offer) are eligible to participate. 2. In order to participate in this activity, the consumer shall: a. Buy a Complan with the Offer, scratch for a unique code on sticker on pack, give a missed call on 180030105001, get a call back, follow the instructions of entering unique code and lot no. to redeem assured talk time worth Rs. 30. b. Participation of parents / legal guardians of children aged 4 yrs to 14yrs__ through above process from across India would also be eligible for contest of “10 Lucky Winner Daily”, except the state of Jammu and Kashmir.
3. In the event the participant’s number is busy, unreachable, or he/she does not attend the call, two (2) attempts will be made to reach the participant on that day and/or the next day. If even on the third attempt, the participant does not attend the call, or is unreachable, the participant’s participation in the promo comes to an end and the participant’s entry stands canceled and participant becomes ineligible to receive the prize. 4. Jammu and Kashmir consumers would be eligible only for Talk Time Worth Rs. 30/- 5. The free talk time worth Rs. 30/- (subject to applicable deduction of taxes) would be credited to consumer’s account within 48 hours of the participation.
6. The 10 Lucky winners of “ 10 Lucky Winners Daily” contest would get a separate message informing about their win. For this purpose, “winner” shall mean parents / legal guardians of children aged 4yrs to 14yrs 7. Also, winner would get a call from Heinz informing on their selection and collect some information, like age, gender of kid along with parents details and address. 8. The bicycle would be delivered in 30 days from the date of official announcement of the winner on Company’s website 9. Multiple participation from same mobile number would not be allowed. One mobile number can win only one prize during the offer. 10. Participation in this offer is purely voluntary. By participating in this activity, each participant is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
11. Participants who do not comply with the terms and conditions of the activity shall be disqualified. 12. Each day, list of 10 winners shall be published every day on www.complan.in 13. In the event a winner fails to communicate his / her residential address for receipt of the prize, he/she will be sent an SMS again to contact Heinz. If the winner does not communicate within 7 days of receiving the reminder with required details, he / she shall be disqualified from claiming the prize. 14. Winners will be providing any of the following documents for verification- a. A copy of photo identity proof- Passport / Driving license / PAN card/ Voter ID card / Aadhar Card / Government Employment ID card / any other ID issued by the Government of India. b. A copy of address proof. c. Age proof of kid 15. No prize will be awarded if the information given by the winner at the time of providing details is deemed as not “factually correct” basis the information earlier shared by the participant at the time of first contact. 16. The prize shall be sent to the winner(s) at the address submitted by the winner(s) after verification of the documents submitted by the winner(s) 17. The winners / participant/s undertake and irrevocably and unconditionally to permit Heinz to cover the promo through various media including newspapers, radio television news channels, internet, point of sale materials, etc., and shall not raise any objection, protest or demur to such coverage or in this regard. 18. The participants / winners must, at the request of Heinz, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to Heinz using their name and image in promotional material. 19. Heinz India Pvt. Ltd. is not responsible for any incorrect details provided by any participant and/or delay in receipt of communication and/or non-receipt of communication for any reason whatsoever. 20. Heinz India Pvt. Ltd. shall not be responsible for any costs that may have been incurred by the winner (s) towards submission required documents/proofs for claiming the gift hamper 21. Employees of Heinz India Pvt. Ltd. and their family members are not entitled to participate in this contest. 22. Heinz India Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this contest, including extending, withdrawing, or discontinuing the same without notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion and without any liability.
29. There is no warranty or assurance as to the merchantability or fitness of prize(s) to be given. 30. Employees of Heinz India Pvt. Ltd. and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in this offer. 31. No correspondence shall be entertained with regards to any aspect of this offer 32. Heinz India Pvt. Ltd shall not be liable for any loss, delay or damage due to act of god, governmental actions, other forces majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation, or otherwise, for any such loss, delay or damage. 33. Offer is not applicable to callers registered on the national customer preference register under the telecom commercial communications customer preference regulations, 2010.