Grab some Tic Tac and take part! You could stand a chance to win passes for Vh1 Supersonic in Goa CLICK HERE
Terms and Conditions:
HOW TO ENTER THE CONTEST
1. To enter the Contest, you have to:
a. You have to show your love for your favourite artist using Tic Tac pills & boxes and you will get a chance to win passes to attend Vh1 Supersonic in Goa from the 27th Dec – 30th Dec.
b. You can write comments, share an image or a video to prove your worth to attend this concert. Your creativity will be the key to win these passes.
c. Only 30 lucky people will get a chance to attend the concert through this contest which means only 15 best entries will get shortlisted.
d. Along with the comments, the participants are also expected to share their valid email ids and phone numbers so that in case they win the contest, digital passes can be sent on those email-ids.
e. The selection of winning entries is totally up to the organizer of this contest i.e. Ferrero India Pvt Ltd.
Any disputes/disagreement by the participants will not be entertained.
f. The final list of winners will be declared in the comment section (21st Dec 2015 4 pm – 22nd Dec 2015 4pm)
GENERAL INFORMATION AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2. This contest is brought to you by Ferrero India Pvt. Ltd.
3. The Programme is open to all Indian citizens of 18 years of age or above, residing in India except the employees and family members of Ferrero , its associate companies, its vendors, its co-pack , its distributors, its Agents, its advertising and promotional agencies and its Auditors and their associate companies (‘Participant’ or ‘Entrant’). It is hereby clarified that all Entrants whose Submissions are shortlisted for inclusion are in accordance with the Terms and Conditions set out herein below.
4. The contest is valid from 15thDec 15th- 4pm to 18th Dec 4 pm, 2015
5. Any stay in Goa and travel to/from/in Goa has to be arrangedby the winners themselves. Ferrero India Pvt Ltd. India will only provide tickets to the Vh1 Supersonic Goa Festival event.
6. The tickets will be shared on the email id shared by the consumers.
7. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook.
8. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase the chance of winning. By entering, entrant agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions and the decisions of the judges and/or the organizer, which shall be final in all respects.
9. The Organizer reserves the right to amend the Programme Rules or terminate the Programme at any time without any liability to any Entrant.
10. In the event of any dispute concerning the operation of any element of the Programme or these Programme Rules, the decision of the Organizer will be final.
11. These contest rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and the Entrants submit irrevocably to the jurisdiction of the Courts in Pune.