As part of World Hearing Day Celebrations, Ashray Akruti is conducting a National Short Video contest. Participants must make a short video on the subject ‘Hearing’ that would engage, empower people and create awareness by throwing light on ear and hearing care. CLICK HERE
This is an open call to submit a 3 minute Video (Fiction/ Documentary/ Animation/ Live Action). The jury panel of contest includes well respected persons from Media and Film industries.
The best Video will be screened on the occasion of International Ear Care Day celebrated by AshrayAkruti at GMC Balayogi Paryatak Bhavan, Greenlands, Begumpet, Hyderabad and to spread awareness about this social cause.
Awards and Opportunities:
Winner will be awarded a cash prize of Rs 25000/-
Certificates will be provided to the winners.
Eligibility and Criteria:
1. Videos should not exceed 3 minutes in running-time, including credits.
2. Videos not originally made in English should be subtitled in English.
3. All music and other copyrighted material used in videos must be properly licensed.
4. One could submit three videos maximum. For each entry, separate registration is required.
5. The contest is open to Indian Citizens residing within the geographical territory of India only.
6. Last date for submission is 25 February 2016.
7. Fill and submit the application form from the site
8. Videos can be send to Ashray Akruti 8-3-1027/A2, Lane Opp. to Indian Bank, Srinagar Colony, Hyderabad Telangana - 500 073 (Two DVDs labeled with the video title) or transferred digitally via Dropbox (Rights of the folder should be shared to email@example.com).