Show your Love For Cricket. Tell us how big a cricket enthusiast you are & stand a chance to win the ICC #WT20#INDvPAK match ticket! Participate now on Twitter CLICK HERE Terms & Conditions:
The participant should be a resident of India and above 18 years of age.
2. The participant shall not be associated with Nissan Motors India Pvt. Ltd. or any of its affiliates.
3. The contest starts on March 11th 2016 at 11.00 A.M. and ends on March 11th 2016 at 11.00 P.M.
4. To participate in the contest, the participant should compulsorily ‘Follow’ @Nissan_India handle on Twitter.
5. The winners will be granted tickets for the ICC WT20 IndvPAK match happening on 19th of March in Kolkata. Other arrangements need to be taken care of by the participants. One ticket will be allocated to one winner.
6. Participants must reply to the question asked using the hashtag #MomentsThatCount and tag @Nissan_India while answering.
7. If any of the above mentioned conditions are not met, the entry will be disqualified.
8. 10 winners will be picked at the end of the day on the basis of creativity and uniqueness.
9. Nissan Motors India Pvt. Ltd. has the full discretion to disqualify any entry they deem offensive / obscene / hurtful.
10. Nissan Motors India Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to change the dates or conditions of the contest as per their discretion.
11. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter.
Ticket collection points per city
The winners need to collect the tickets from the address provided by the host. Please note that the ticket collection point is not at the cricket stadium.
Tickets for each match day will be available for collection from 2 days prior to the match.
MD-2 between 9am and 5pm
MD-1 between 9am and 5pm
Match Day – from 9am until 1 hour in to the match
Tickets will ONLY be issued when shown a valid ID proof (ORIGINAL).
Valid ID proofs (ONLY ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS – NO XEROX COPIES / NO MOBILE PHONE PHOTOGRAPHS):
Driving License (unexpired)
Tickets will only be issued to invited guests. i.e. NOT to be issued to ANYONE out of the database of ICC WT20 guest names provided by Nissan.
In case of issuing more than 1 ticket to an individual, the individual needs to flash the ID proofs of ALL the ticket holders.
The exception to this is if they have written approval on Nissan headed paper, signed and stamped, naming the persons they are collecting tickets for – for example, if a Dealership wishes to collect tickets for all their guests on MD-2. This person must show a valid ID (as above).
On issuance of the ticket, the collector’s name, ticket number(s) and signature will be captured.
No additional tickets will be available on the day of collection - irrespective of a person’s position.
Lost and replacement ticket process
Once a ticket is reported lost to Book My Show, it will become invalid and a new ticket will be printed. Replacement tickets are NOT guaranteed.
In the event that a ticket(s) is lost or stolen, please report this to the WT20 Ticketing Manager with the following information:
Guest name and date of birth
Valid ID (as above) must be shown when collecting replacement tickets