1. "#CricketOnBRAVIA Contest” will begin on 15th March, 2016 at 7.00 PM and end on 27th March, 2016 at 11:30 PM.
2. The contest would be conducted on Facebook and Twitter for 4 days which are 15th, 19th, 23rd and 27th March’16.
3. Contest will be hosted on Sony India’s official Twitter Channel – https://twitter.com/sony_india and Sony India official Facebook page CLICK HERE
4. Sony India will ask few question on these days during match timing with #CricketOnBRAVIA
5. How to Participate -
a. Facebook user will have to answer the question asked on Sony India Facebook page as comment to the post where question has been asked during the duration of the contest with usage of #CricketOnBRAVIA ..
b. Twitter users have to do live commentary of the match and answer the questions tweeted out from @Sony_India in form of tweets with #CricketOnBRAVIA during the duration of the contest..
6. We will only consider replies to the original question put out from the @Sony_India twitter handle and Sony India Facebook page as correct responses and only if they have the #CricketOnBRAVIA used with it.
7. Participants who follows instructions mentioned in Clause 4 will be eligible for prizes.
8. The response to question, live commentary and the influence of the participant will be accounted for determining the winner. Sony India reserves all rights to select/reject a winner.
9. One lucky winner each day will get one Sony XB650BT Headphones and one grand winner at the end of 4 days will get a BRAVIA KDL-43W950D.
10. A user can only tweet maximum 5 times on Twitter and 5 comments on Facebook (only on the content thread) in a day.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Sony “#CricketOnBRAVIA" hereafter called “Contest” will be governed by the following Terms & Conditions:
1. Participation in the contest is voluntary.
2. Participants are advised to read the “Terms and Conditions”. Participation in the contest shall imply that the participant has duly read and agrees to, adhere to and bound by the “Terms and Conditions” stated herein.
3. The contest shall commence from 15th March, 2016 at 7.00 PM and end on 27th March, 2016 at 11:30 PM.
4. The contest is open to citizens of India, residents in India only. Employees of Sony India Pvt. Ltd. (“Sony India”), Sony Entertainment television (SET), Sony Videos (SPE) and its affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives and immediate family members of such Sony group companies employees are not eligible to participate in the contest. Citizens of foreign countries residing in India/ or non-residents Indians are also not eligible to participate in the contest.
5. Sony India will scrutinize all users for conditions mentioned under the ambit of “REJECTION/DISQUALIFICATION”. Any user found flouting the “REJECTION/DISQUALIFICATION” terms will be disqualified immediately without any prior notice to the participant. Sony India cannot be held liable for such action
6. Sony India shall not be liable for any damage or loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) arising from personal injury or death, or loss of, or damage to property, which might be suffered or sustained in connection with the offer or the prize, except to the extent to any liability not excluded by law.