“Main Bhi Sultan Videocon d2h ke saath” contest (herein after referred to as "Contest") is hosted by Videocon d2h Limited on the terms and conditions as stated hereunder (Terms and Conditions”):
1. The Contest shall be hosted in Allahabad at PVR Vinayak Mall – Allahabad, PVR Aura Mall – Bhopal, PVR Centra Mall – Chandigarh, PVR Elante Mall – Chandigarh, PVR Pacific Mall – Dehradun, PVR Crown Plaza – Faridabad, PVR EDM Kaushambi – Ghaziabad, PVR Mahagun – Ghaziabad, PVR Treasure Island Mall – Indore, PVR MBD Mall – Jalandhar, PVR Curo Mall – Jalandhar, Cinemax South X Mall – Kanpur, PVR Sahara Ganj – Kanpur, PVR - Phoenix Mall – Kanpur, PVR Silver Arc – Ludhiana, PVR Pavilion Mall – Ludhiana, PVR North Country Mall – Mohali, PVR Funcity Mall – Panipat, Cinemax City Centre Mall – Raipur, PVR Celebration Mall – Udaipur (“Venues”) and on the websitewww.d2hmainbhisultan.com (“ Website”).
2. The Contest is open to Participants
a) At Venues: from the 24th June, 2016 to 26th June, 2016 and 1st July, 2016 to 3rd July, 2016 (“Activity Days”)
b) On Website: from 24th June 2016 to 3rd July 2016.
The voting for the Contest opens from the time the video is available on Website for viewing and shall remain open for voting, for immediate 5 days thereafter, i.e. if Entry is available for viewing on 24th June, 2016, the voting window for such Entry shall be from 25th June, 2016 to 29th June 2016 (both days inclusive). (“Voting Days”).
Votes given prior/after the corresponding Voting Days shall not be considered and will not be counted.
3. a) During the Activity Days, the Participants will have to enact a popular stunt/move/act done by Salman Khan from the movie Sultan and post the video on Website (“Entry (ies)”). Before uploading the Entry the Participant has to answer a multiple choice question.
b) The Entry which gets the maximum votes on Website will be declared the Winner. Votes for the Contest can only be submitted on the Website. The Participants may share their videos on Social Media platforms and ask for votes (any votes on social media platforms like Facebook or others will not be considered and not be counted).
Only Entry (ies) of those Participants will be considered valid, who conform to the Eligibility criteria. The Participant need to conform to the Eligibility criteria within 5 days from the date of video made available on the website, however the contest shall end on 6th of July, midnight. Non-conformance / delay in conformance to Eligibility criteria would lead to disqualification of Participant from the Contest.
4. Eligibility: The Contest is open only to person(s) who are permanent residents of India, already availing (“Existing Subscriber”) or intending to subscribe (“New Subscriber”) to VDL’s Direct to Home (‘DTH’) services (“Subscribers”)
a)Existing Subscriber/s shall mean any person(s) having-
· VDL’s High Definition (HD) Set Top Box (STB) with twelve (12) months subscription of VDL’s DTH services HD packages.
· VDL’s Standard definition (SD) Set Top Box (STB) users, upgrading to HD STB with 12 months subscription
b) New Subscriber/s shall mean person who for the first time subscribes for VDL’s DTH services and opts for HD or SD STB along with a minimum subscription of six (06) months.
Subscribers participating in the Contest shall not be eligible to downgrade/amend/alter their subscription packages for three (03) months. (“ Lock – In”)
c) The following person(s) shall not be entitled to avail this promotional scheme: 1) Employee(s) of Videocon d2h and their relatives; 2) Videocon d2h business associates including the dealer(s) and advertising agency(ies); 3) Anyone who may be involved with the promotion such as Content Partner(s), Vendor(s), Agency(ies) etc.; 4) Existing subscribers of offered service; 5 Non-resident Indians are not eligible for participation in the Contest even if they participate by accessing to the Website page from India IP address; 6) Videocon d2h reserves the right, at any time, to verify eligibility requirements, in any manner deemed appropriate.