Airtel Megawin Monsoon Dhamaka Contest presents an exciting opportunity for you to play and win lots of prizes. Hurry now is your chance to win Mahindra XUV, Honda City, and Gold. ENTER HERE
Grab your phone now to Dial 53111 or SMS Win to 53111
Bumper Prize - Mahindra XUV
Second Bumper Prize - Honda City
Circle Prize - Gold
- The name of the contest is Airtel MegaWin-Monsoon Dhamaka Contest. The “Contest” is open only to Indian citizens (individuals), residing in India, aged 18 years or above and are valid Airtel Prepaid and/or Postpaid subscribers.
- The Contest is organized by Airtel for their subscribers, and managed by - One97 Communications Limited having registered office at First Floor, Devika Tower, Nehru Place, New Delhi-110019 and its corporate office at B-121, Sector-5, Noida- 201301, India (hereinafter referred to as “One97”). One97 and Airtel shall be jointly referred to as ‘Organizers’.
- The Contest shall run for the period of 90 days (13 weeks) commencing from 30th June, 2016 at 00:00:01 hours in the morning and concluding on 27th September 2016 at 23:59:59 hours in the night (both days inclusive) (hereinafter referred as the “Contest Period”, mentioned in Annexure).
- To participate in/register for the Contest, the Participants have to:
- Register/Subscribe for the Contest:
- Registration/Subscription can be done by calling 53111 or by sending SMS WIN to 53111. Subscription will be done for 999 days. Modes of registration/ subscription can be added or suspended (due to unavoidable issues on which Organizer does not have any control) during the duration of the contest.
- On subscribing through any of the above mentioned modes, the successful Subscriber will receive an acknowledgement SMS on his/her MSISDN registered with Airtel informing him/her about his subscription status.
- If a subscribed user wants to unsubscribe from the contest then it can be done by typing ‘STOP’ and sending it as an SMS to 53111 (toll-free) or by calling the toll-free number 53111.
- All the subscribed users of contest will be charged Rs. 5/-, Rs. 3/- or Rs. 1/- per day (“Daily Charging Amount”), depending on the available balance on his/her MSISDN registered with Airtel.
- All subscribed/registered users will be charged from the 1st day of the contest, or the day that he/she subscribes/registers to the contest, till the end of the contest, or till the day he/she unsubscribe from the contest, whichever happens first, irrespective of whether the contest subscribers plays the contest or not. This Daily Charging Amount will not be refunded to subscribe users under any circumstances.
- On non-contest days the subscribed users will not be charged.
- All contest subscribed users will be allowed to play the contest each day irrespective of successful charging on each day. If the charging fails for any particular day during the contest, the subscribed user will be allowed to play the contest for that day, however the questions attempted by such subscribed user shall not be considered for the Winner selection process for any of the prizes under the contest.
- All the contest subscribers will be allowed to play all 5 questions of the day, for each day of the contest, irrespective of the amount that has been charged for each day. However, for the purpose of Winner selection, only those questions shall be considered which are eligible to be considered, based on the amount charged on any particular day. Therefore:
- For subscribed users that are charged Rs.5 for a day, all 5 questions played shall be considered for the purposes of Winner selection.
- For subscribed users that are charged Rs.3 for a day, only the first 3 questions played shall be considered for the purposes of Winner selection.
- For subscribed users that are charged Rs.1 for a day, only the first questions played shall be considered for the purposes of Winner selection.
- After playing 5 questions allotted per day, subscribed users can further play more questions with a charging of Rs 1 per question.
- Total questions in contest:
- There will be a total of 1000 questions available to subscribed user to play during the contest period i.e 90 days. Question allotment will be done based on first activation date of user in this contest. For example if user subscribes on 1st day of contest start, then questions allotted will be [450 (5 per day) + 550ppq (can be played any day during contest period)]. If user subscribes on 31st day of contest start, then questions allotted will be [300 (5 per day) + 700 ppq (can be played any day during contest period)] & so on.
- User can only play his/her ppq (pay per questions) only after playing the first 5 questions every day
- Questions will not be carry forwarded i.e. if a user plays 2 questions on Current day & does not play the remaining 3 questions on Current day itself then those questions will be lapsed.
Note: If due to any network failure / technical failure or any other reason, charging notification is received after 48 hrs then same will not be considered. Final scores will be updated as per the charging notifications which are received within 48 hrs.
Procedure and Eligibility to participate:
Procedure and Eligibility to participate:
- This Contest is valid for all active Prepaid and Postpaid Airtel Subscribers who fulfill the following criteria:
- Subscriber must be an individual and his/her age should be 18 years or more.
- Subscriber must be a citizen of India.
- He/she must not have any criminal record (i.e. neither convicted nor prosecuted for commission of any criminal offence) or be of an unsound mind.
- He/she must have a firm contractual capacity and is not under any legal disability e.g. insolvency, restraint by court orders etc. and / or is prohibited from entering any contractual relationship.
- If the highest scorer is not able to provide sufficient evidence as per the documents listed in Schedule B / Annexure B to show that he/she is the Subscriber of the mobile number, the Organizers’ reserve the right to forfeit the prize, at their sole discretion. If found otherwise, then organizer reserves the right to forfeit the prize.
- The Contest is neither open to employees, distributors, franchisees, agents and suppliers of, Airtel and One97, nor to the relatives /dependents of such employees, distributors, franchisees, agents, vendors and suppliers, of One97.
- The Contest is valid only in India.
- The participation in the Contest is purely voluntary.
- These Terms and Conditions are available on the website at the following address: http://megawincontest.in. By participating in the Contest, you indicate your acknowledgement and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Contest is in the form of questions based on general knowledge, which must be answered by the Participant by using his knowledge and skill. The questions under this Competition shall be based on information available to the public at large.