Bike models from various brands like Honda, Hero, TVS even Triumph, Harley Davidson, Ducati etc at a huge discount and also cars because of the Supreme Court’s ban on BS 3 vehicles.
BS” stands for Bharat Stage which signifies the emission regulation standards set by Indian regulatory bodies and “III” or “3” refers the “effect” of the rules imposed by the regulatory bodies. So, Higher the number, stricter the rules.
The regulatory bodies work under the Central Government and these rules are made to keep a check on pollutant levels emitted by vehicles that use combustion engines. A manufacturer should make a vehicle according to it. These rules are followed in all the countries under different names with different set of rules.
First of all, you have a day left to buy them. Second of all, you may be still able to buy them at the discounted price for the next very few days.
1 . Visit the nearest Bike/Car showroom and inquire them about the same and buy the vehicle. It’s simple as that.
Different brands offering discount on their bike models :
Companies like Hero, TVS, Honda are providing discounts on their Bike & Scooter models from Rs.5000 upto Rs.22,000.
- Maestro Edge
- Activa 3G
- Dream Neo
- CB Shine
- CBR150r and 250R
- CB Unicorn
- Dream Yuga
- Apache 160 and RTR 200 4V
Apart from the regular makers, Makers like Triump, Ducati, Harley Davidson are also offering certain models of them at a discounted price.
- Triumph Thunderbird Storm, Triumph Thunderbird LT, Triumph Rocket 3, Triumph Tiger 800 XR
- Ducati Monster 821
- Ducati Scrambler Urban Enduro
- Ducati Diavel
- Harley Davidson Street 750
Apart from two wheeler, certain Car makers are also selling certain models of them at a discounted price.
- There are things that you need to be careful of. As per the Supreme Court ruling, vehicles sold before 1st April can be registered in cities that permitted BS III vehicles. Vehicles registered after 1st April but bought earlier will need to have proof that the sale was carried out before midnight of 31st March.
- Make sure you get all essential documents and invoices related to the sale and finance before 31st March.