Want to win a free pair of shorts? Take part in the #DropThePants challenge:
1. Send in a pic of you in shorts
2. Use #DropThePants
3. Register ENTER HERE
Terms & Condition – WORLD SHORTS DAY
1. Contest is being run by Future Retail Ltd. (“ Company”)
2. Contest Period: 17th to 21st April, 2017 3. ELIGIBILITY: Participation for the contest is open to everyone who, on the date of entry, are residents of India, at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or older and not barred by law.
4. HOW TO ENTER: a) Participant have to register online b) Select participants will get an EGV of Rs. 500 (redeemable on shorts only) b) Go to store on 23rd april, 2017 and buy shorts and submit mobile number to win a trip to Goa
5. Gratification/ Prize: - 10 Winners will get Trip to Goa for 2 (Flights + accommodation for 3 days and 2 Nights in Company specified Hotel)
6. TERMS OF ENTRY: a)Company reserves the right to disqualify any Participant who, in Company’s sole and absolute discretion, is not eligible to participate in the Contest. b) Company has the sole right to withdraw / edit any aspect of the Contest at its discretion and / or alter the terms and conditions without prior notice. c) Entries may only be submitted by individual participant . Group entries will not be accepted (although different individuals might have taken part in the making of an entry, only one individual may be considered to have submitted the entry. d) Participants should not submit entries for any person other than themselves, regardless of whether or not the Participant has submitted his/her own entry. e) All entries must be submitted in the English language. Entries not submitted in accordance with the instructions provided in the website, and the terms and conditions herewith, shall not be considered in the Contest and Company shall bear no responsibility for any such entries. f) Neither Company nor any of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, agents and employees, nor any Internet access providers (collectively "Released Parties") are responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry of information, human error, technical malfunction, lost / delayed data transmission, lost / delayed / misdirected mail, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failure of any network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof, or for late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incorrect or incomplete entry. g) If for any reason any aspect of this Contest is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of Company which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Company may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest or invalidate any affected submissions.
7. DETERMINING FINALISTS: The right to decide contest winner rests with Future Retail Ltd only and the decision stands unquestionable. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
8. ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNERS: a) The winner will be announced on the official Future Retail Ltd. Twitter and Facebook pages. b) Winner will be contacted by the Company regarding the rest of the details post selection. c) Proof of mailing, faxing, or delivering (in any manner whatsoever) any details to the Company does not denote proof that the Company has received such details.