how us how you worry less and experience more on your trips by participating in our #WorryLessVideoContest. We’re looking for travelers who truly enjoy what the world has to offer. Whether you’re traveling for leisure, adventure, education, volunteer work or business, we want to see your most memorable experiences while you’re away from home.
Plus, you’ll have the chance to earn $2,500 so you can worry less
HOW TO PARTICIPATE > ENTER HERE
If you have video footage from a past trip or have a trip on the books for June 2017, we want you to share your experience! Create a 2-minute video that showcases your trip and highlights your favorite travel moments. Show us how you worry less and experience more on your trips! Here's how to participate:
- Like IMG on Facebook and/or follow us on Twitter.
- Create a 2-minute video of footage from your trip. This could include scenery, events, activities, moments, etc. – anything that made your trip special. Include footage of yourself or your family and friends at the destination.
- Be sure your video doesn’t include copyrighted music. Check out this resource for finding copyright-free music, or use a song listed in the ASCAP repertory. Original compositions are allowed, but you must be able to present proof of authorship.
- Upload your video to your YouTube channel. Make sure it can be viewed by the public and is not unlisted or private.
- When uploaded, share the link to the video on your Facebook and/or Twitter accounts, using the hashtag #WorryLessVideoContest. Make sure your profiles are public so we can view the video!
RULES AND ELIGIBILITY
The contest is open to participants worldwide; however, you must be at least 18 years of age to enter and not subject to 18 U.S.C. § 1033. Videos should be approximately 2 minutes in length. Videos should be original works of authorship and creative, with varied shots – a combination of wide shots to set the scene and close-ups of details. Videos must not include intellectual property owned by other parties, or offensive, indecent, or objectionable material. The deadline to post your video and share it on Facebook and/or Twitter using #WorryLessVideoContest is Friday, June 23, 2017, at 12 p.m. Eastern Time. Keep in mind, the earlier the video is posted, the more time you have to collect likes and shares, which may be taken into account during the judging process. The winning video is subject to verification and will be selected at the sole discretion and becomes a work made for hire of International Medical Group. Factors in selecting the winner are subject to change without notice and can include the amount of exposure to your video and the guidelines outlined above. The winner will be announced on Friday, June 30, 2017, and will receive $2,500 to put toward their next trip
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN