In 40 words, tell the nation about the importance of our rivers and the urgent need to do all we can to save them. uploaded entries will be open for voting online. one winner per class. 3 entries per school should be short-listed for submission to the state-level contest. In every state, 3 winners will be decided by a jury. These winners will attend an event with Sadhguru and other eminent personalities. The state level winning entries will be part of a national, online vote. 3 national winners will be selected based on online voting.
- Camlin Mechanical Pencil for each Class winner.
- State-level winners will each receive prizes worth INR 3,000.
- National winners will each receive prizes worth INR 25,000.
- State winners get an opportunity to attend a Creative Writing Workshop with an eminent author at Isha Yoga Center
- The contest will conducted on the school’s premises, in the presence of representatives from the Rally for Rivers team and Kokuyo Camlin.
- Only students from standards 5, 6 & 7 are eligible.
- The essay should be no longer than 40 words. The duration of the contest is 15 minutes.