Online video submission is aimed at engaging youth and college-going students in the Rally for Rivers campaign on a nationwide scale. As a part of the submission, individual students or groups of students should produce short videos around the theme given above. We expect an audience of 10 million people on various digital mediums for these videos
Last Date for Voting: 20th September 2017
Winners will be awarded cash prizes as follows:
- First Prize: INR 3,00,000
- Second Prize: INR 1,00,000
- Third Prize: INR 50,000
- Weekly Prize – INR 10,000
The First Prize Winner will get an opportunity to produce a film using the prize money under the guidance of one of the eminent panelist directors. The top 10 entries will be showcased by INOX Cinemas Network. National Geographic Channel (NGC) will also promote the top entries on their digital properties.
Weekly Winners will be decided on the basis of voting. The video which gets the maximum votes from 00:00:01 Monday to 23:59:59 every Sunday will be declared as a Weekly Winner.
- If a video wins in a particular week, it will not qualify again for the Weekly Winners Contest. All other entries (except for the Weekly Winner) will continue to be eligible for voting in the following weeks. However, Weekly Winners will be eligible for the top 10 list based on the overall number of votes received.
- Judgment Criteria:
The uploaded entries will be open for voting online.
Based on the number of votes/likes received, the top 10 videos will be shortlisted. These videos will be posted and promoted on different social media platforms by the Online Video Submission organizers. To decide the winners, INOX will host the culmination event in which these top 10 videos will be showcased. An expert panel will judge the 10 final videos and decide the winners (First, Second and Third). The panelists will evaluate videos based on the following factors:
- Once you upload, you get 100 points
- Each Facebook like / website vote gives 20 points
- Each Facebook share gives 40 points
- Message and appropriateness to theme
- Creativity and originality
- Overall presentation
- Popularity with the audience