Participate in our #EnvironmentDay photo contest on the theme of “Impact of #ClimateChange”, open to contestants from India, Nepal and Bhutan, between the ages of 15 and 21 years.
Email your entries by September 15 to DELHIAdvocacyProgram@inter
ENTER HERE for more details
Entries will be assessed by a panel of judges based on originality, relevance to the theme and overall impact. Shortlisted photos will be posted on our Facebook page for public voting. Prizes will be awarded to the three best photos.
Terms and conditions
• Each participant is allowed to submit ONLY ONE photograph, taken in either India, Nepal or Bhutan;
• All entries must be original photos taken by the participant, who owns the full rights of the image;
• If an individual is depicted in the photo, written consent to use the photo publicly should be obtained by the photographer and be made available to the panel of judges;
• The photos must neither have been previously published nor been submitted for any other contest;
• The High Commission reserves the right to reject incomplete/damaged/edited entries without notifying the participants.
Submission process and specifications
• Email your photo to: DELHIAdvocacyProgram@inter
• Email Subject line should be: “Climate Change Photo Contest: Participant’s name”;
• Photo file name should be clearly labelled with the participant’s name and location of where and when the photo was taken;
• Photo should be sent in .jpeg / .jpg format at a medium or high quality, but should not exceed a size of 2.5 MB;
• If your photo is shortlisted, you will need to resubmit it in a high resolution format;
• Photo should not be digitally manipulated or edited. Only basic enhancements such as sharpening or contrast adjustment will be allowed.
• Entries will be assessed by the panel of judges based on originality, relevance to the theme and overall impact;
• Shortlisted photos will be posted on the High Commission’s @CanadainIndia Facebook page for public voting;
• Winning photos may be featured by the High Commission through exhibitions, print products and on its social media channels;
• The decision of the panel of judges will be final and participants will be bound by the decision of the judges;
• No further explanations pertaining to the selection process and decisions will be entertained.
• Prizes will be awarded to the three best photos. Shortlisted photos uploaded on the Facebook page will receive a certificate of merit.
• By submitting photos to this contest, the participant grants the High Commission the right to use the photo for promotional purposes anywhere in the world in print, broadcast, electronic media and social media without any fee payment;
• The participant will be acknowledged wherever the photograph will be used by the High Commission.
Acceptance of rules
• By entering into the contest, the participant will be regarded as having accepted and agreed to be bound by the rules of the contest;
• The High Commission reserves the right to cancel or modify contest rules anytime at its sole discretion. Participants agree to be bound by such changes.
If you have any questions, please write to DELHIAdvocacyProgram@inter