Participants based on the inputs provided by him/her, has a chance to win 1 gm Gold coin every hour (daily prizes between 9 am and 9 pm on each day between 7th September 2017 to 5th November 2017 both the dates included. Only buyers of MTR Gulab Jamun Mix packs of 300gms that has "Every Hour Gold Hour" written on the front of the pack are eligible to participate in the Contest
More Details CLICK HERE
To buy one online ENTER HERE
all Participants of the Contest will need to submit a copy of a valid (i) Government identity (Driving License, Passport, Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card or Ration Card), (ii) residential proof (Driving License, Passport, Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card or Ration Card) and (iii) photo image/copy of the Eligible Pack with the code used to enter the Contest printed on the inner side of the Eligible Pack (collectively referred to as "Documentary Proof"). In addition to the aforesaid, a copy of the PAN Card of the Participant will need to be mandatorily produced to claim Bumper Prize. Participant is shortlisted as a Winner of the Contest, the Participant will have to submit the Documentary Proof and the Eligible Pack without which the Participant will be immediately disqualified from the Contest
- To participate in the Contest, the Participant has to give a missed call to +91-7026870268 from a valid mobile number during the Contest Timings and during the Contest Period.
- On giving the missed call, the Participant shall receive a text message via SMS service within 30 minutes and shall receive a call back from an Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system.
- In case the Participant does not receive aforementioned text message within 30 minutes of giving a missed call to the correct number as mentioned above and made during the valid Contest Timing, he/she shall make another missed call to the above mentioned number, during the valid Contest Timing, and shall receive a call back from an Interactive Voice Response system.
- The Participants shall follow the below instructions given on the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) prompt :
- On answering the call, the Participant will be prompted via Interactive Voice Response to enter his/her language of choice.
- He/she will then have to enter the 12 digit unique code printed on the inside of the Eligible Pack purchased by the Participant.
- On correct entry of code, the Participant will be asked a question and the Participant will have to pick an option to answer the question according to the Interactive Voice Response prompt.
- After providing the correct answer, the Participant will be asked to complete the following slogan: "Festivals are incomplete without MTR Gulab Jamun Mix because______."
- The Participant needs to record his/her answer on hearing the beep and the Participant will have 10 seconds to complete recording his/her answer. The Participant needs to limit his/her answer to 10 words. Thereafter, the Participant needs to follow the instruction on the Interactive Voice Response IVR to successfully register his/her answer.
- On completing the steps as directed, a confirmation message will be sent through a Text Message via SMS service to the Participant on his/her mobile number.
- In case the call drops during the course of the IVR due to a telecom operator led connectivity issue, the participant must re-initiate the entry by giving a missed call to the assigned number.
- The call to as well as the call back from the aforementioned number shall be toll-free. Roaming charges wherever applicable shall be borne by the Participant.
- No missed call entry from a landline number shall be treated as valid.
- No Entry will be considered valid unless the Participant enters the correct code printed on the inner side of the Eligible Pack, when prompted by the IVR system.
- A Participant may submit a maximum of 5 codes from any one Mobile number. Each code can be used to make one entry ONLY.
- In case the participant faces any process led issue he/she can write to email@example.com for guidance on participation.
- Each valid entry will be eligible to win one Gold coin weighing 1g (24 carats), if shortlisted and declared winner. Multiple entries with the same code will result in a disqualification of the code.
- Within 14 days of the closing of the Contest Period, the best slogan from those submitted during the Contest Period will be selected to win one Gold bar weighing 500g (24 carat) as a bumper prize . The winner of the bumper prize shall be contacted by a representative of MTR Foods Pvt Ltd and the prize shall be handed over personally to the winner by a representative of MTR Foods Private Limited.
- MTR Foods Pvt Ltd will declare a maximum of 12 shortlisted winners per day FOR EACH day of the Contest Period.
- The Winners will be shortlisted by MTR Foods Pvt. Ltd., on the basis of various factors such as creativity and uniqueness of the answers given by the Participant.
- The shortlisted winners will be intimated by MTR Foods Pvt. Ltd by text message via SMS service on his/her mobile number from which the missed call was made at the time of entry in the Contest.
- The final winners shall be selected only upon submission of all Documentary Proof as mentioned in these terms and conditions. It is only upon submission of all required Documentary Proof shall the participant be declared as a final winner.
- The final winners list will be announced on the website i.e. www.mtrfoods.com/winners
- The selected winner of the Bumper Prize will be announced on the website (www.mtrfoods.com/winners) and contacted by authorized representative from MTR Foods Pvt. Ltd.
- The prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. In the event the winner does not claim the prize in the time and manner stipulated, then the prize to the winner shall stand forfeit. Money will not be awarded in lieu of the prizes. Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. Any unused prize is not-transferable, non-refundable and non-redeemable for other goods or services.
- MTR Foods Pvt. Ltd. shall award the prize on an "as-is basis" and without any warranty or guarantee concerning the quantity, quality or suitability and MTR Foods Pvt. Ltd. and/or its associates, affiliates and/or its management, directors, officers, agents, representatives shall not be responsible or liable for deficiency and/or defect in the prize.
- The images of the prize depicted on the pack/press ads/posters/TV Advertisements pack shots etc. are illustrative only and the actual prize/look of the prize may vary from the depiction made.
- MTR Foods Pvt. Ltd. or its agencies shall not be liable for any loss or damage of the prize due to Act of God, Governmental action and other Force Majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any compensation whatsoever for such losses.
- Decision of MTR Foods on any matter relating to this Contest will be final and binding.
- Once the Participant is shortlisted as Winner, he/she shall receive a shortlisted winner notification sms, along with a call seeking the documentary details of the shortlisted winner, on the number from which the missed call was received.
- Three such attempts shall be made to contact the shortlisted winner on the phone seeking documentary details. In the event , the said shortlisted winner does not receive/pick up the call or does not give the full details as sought for, he/she shall no longer be eligible to participate further or be considered for the Contest.
- The shortlisted winner, based on the notification received, will have to send clear legible Documentary Proof by email to the below mentioned electronic mail id. Submission of ALL the Documentary Proof is mandatory to be given a prize. The Documentary Proof has to be sent to the following email i.d within 5 days of receipt of notification as described above:firstname.lastname@example.org