Each time you share this video, we will donate Rs 20 towards kids cricket education and you will also get a chance to win the #OPPOF3 Diwali Limited Edition,
Watch this video to know how selfless giving and #YourBestDiwaliGift can rescue an entire town from the darkness
#YourBestDiwaliGift Contest -T&C
- Entry is open from 26th September to 6th October, to residents of India except employees (and their families) of OPPO Mobile India and the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The entrant(s) can be of any age.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible or indecipherable will not be valid and deemed void.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Participants will have to share this video using #YourBestDiwaliGift to win an OPPO F3 Diwali Limited Edition. OPPO will also donate Rs. 20 towards kids cricket education through Cricket Academy of Pathans Private Limited, for each TVC share, subject to a maximum of Rs. 10,00,000.
- There will be 2 winners, who will stand a chance to win an OPPO F3 Diwali Limited Edition.
- The winner selection process will be done at random by OPPO's internal team.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of country of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by OPPO Mobile India, relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing to the winner(s).
- The winners will be required to provide their details within 24 hours of the announcement. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.