Eight deals celebrating InternNational Coffee Day listed below. Note: unless specified otherwise, these deals are good on Sunday, September 29, 2013, only.
- Caribou Coffee: Enjoy a complimentary small coffee of the day at participating Caribou Coffee stores. You’ll need to download and print a special National Coffee Day coupon from Facebook, and bring it with you, or show it on your mobile device when placing your order.
- Dunkin’ Donuts: You’ll need the Dunkin’ Donuts mobile app to get your free small hot or iced coffee on National Coffee Day. (The app is free for Apple and Android devices.) Once you’ve downloaded the app, look for this freebie coupon under “offers.” Also, on Saturday, September 28, and Sunday, September 29, Dunkin’ has discounted coffee that you take home and brew. A one-pound bag of Dunkin’ Donuts packaged coffee is just $5.99 (limit 2 per customer); regular price is $8.99. And a box of K-Cups goes for $7.99 per carton (limit 2 per customer); normally, K-Cups cost $11.99 per carton.
- International Delight Creamer: You can score a free bottle of International Delight Creamer by visiting the brand’s Facebook page, and entering its contest to win a case of Pumpkin Pie Spice creamer. Everyone who enters is emailed a coupon for a free bottle, redeemable at the supermarket.
- Krispy Kreme: Choose between a freebie or a dollar deal atKrispy Kreme. You can start your coffee consumption with a free 12-ounce cup of hot coffee at participating Krispy Kreme U.S. and Canada locations. Then you can move on to one of the shop’s specialty coffee drinks, such as the Pumpkin Spice Latte, which can be had for only $1 (12-ounce size only).
- Peet’s Coffee & Tea: Stop in at a Peet’s Coffee & Tea location, order any baked item or a bowl of Simply Oatmeal, and you’ll receive a free small maple latte. Note: this offer is good from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. only, with this coupon, and is notredeemable at Peet’s airport, supermarket, or transit locations.
- Starbucks: To celebrate the launch of Ethiopia, a new coffee blend at Starbucks, participating locations will offer free coffee tastings of this new blend. Also, anyone who purchases a one-pound bag that day will receive a complimentary Ethiopian-inspired commemorative ceramic cup, while supplies last.
- Tim Hortons Cafe & Bake Shop: Say “Happy National Coffee Day” when you place your coffee order at Tim Hortons Cafe & Bake Shop, and you’ll get a free coffee with the purchase of another coffee.
- Wawa - Get a free 16-oz coffee from Wawa when you fill out a form on their Facebook page.