Here are step by step details of how you can participate in the Dream girl contest CLICK HERE
1. In the event of any fault, misunderstanding or dispute concerning any part of the Contest the decision of STAR India shall be final.
2. The entry process is strictly open to Participant(s) residing in India only during the Period of the Contest and of the age of 18 (eighteen) years and above only. The Participant (s) should not have criminal conviction or an arrangement or a contract that prevents the Participant(s) from participating in the Contest.
3. Proof of age, if requested, of the Participant(s) in the Entry must be submitted to STAR India (i.e. Birth Certificate, 10th Class leaving certificate/school certificate/passport/an affidavit signed by a magistrate) as may be required by STAR India confirm the eligibility of the Participant(s). STAR India also reserves the right to disqualify a Participant(s)/Winner(s) in case a discrepancy is found to exist in the information furnished/provided/stated by the Participant(s) at any point in time during the Period.
4. The Participant(s) represents and undertakes to execute and produce such further documents as may be required by STAR India in relation to the Contest.
5. Each Participant(s)/Winner(s) consents to the use of information submitted by the Participants)/Winner(s) including the Entry/Answer for the purpose as set out in these Rules and Regulations.
6. STAR India reserves the right to cancel and/or postpone the Contest without assigning any reasons and/or without giving any prior intimation to the Participant (s).
7. The Winner(s) represents and undertakes to execute and produce such further documents as may be required by STAR India in relation to availing the Prize herein.
9. STAR India shall not be responsible and/or liable in any manner whatsoever for any network problem, breakdown of machinery, problems pertaining to Platform , unclear network, disruption in the network and/or the internet /network costs charged by the telecom/mobile/network operator etc. Any dispute in connection to the above shall be settled between the subscribers, Participants and the telecom/mobile operator directly, without involving STAR India .
10. In case of any telecom and /or network failure and /or technical failure /breakdown on the Platform and /or technical failure in submitting and /or providing/tweeting the Answer(s) and /or re-tweeting the Questions to the Contest and/or for any reasons whatsoever, STAR India reserves the right to at its sole discretion to change the Platform and /or the mechanism for submitting the Answer(s)and /or cease from accepting Answer(s) of the Participants in any manner it may deem fit and necessary. In such events , STAR India shall be entitled to exercise the option of putting the Contest and /or the selection and declaration of Winner(s) in abeyance, as it may deemed fit at its discretion . In addition STAR India shall not be liable and /or responsible in any manner whatsoever in the event of any malfunction/fault /failure in the Platform mechanism for submitting the Answer(s)including without limitation system/failure on the Platform of recording/receiving tweets /Answers or default /logging on the Platform beyond the end time stated in these Rules and Regulations and due to technical /technological restrictions and /or due to reasons /events/incidents beyond the commercially reasonable control of STAR INDIA .