The road beckons. Take part in #FrameTheStar and you can win a Mercedes-Benz India CLA for a year! CLICK HERE
Shoot the stylish new CLA-Class in the best possible way and you could win it for an entire year. So, take a test drive and shoot to win.
One Lucky Photographer Wins a Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class for an Entire Year!
Three Finalists join Better Photography on an all-expenses paid cross country road trip
Travel to one of three exotic locations to experience the Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class for yourself and face-off against the best. All expenses paid!
Terms And Conditions
- An individual being a Citizen of India and having attained the age of 18 years or above shall be eligible to participate in Frame The Star contest (hereinafter referred to as “Contest”).This contest is initiated by Network18 Media & Investments Ltd and any participation in this Contest shall be voluntary.
- Employees of Network18 Media & Investments Ltd and Mercedes-Benz India Private Limited and their relatives are not eligible to participate or win any prizes under this Contest.
- The duration of Phase 1 of the Contest shall be 15th April to 25th May (both days inclusive).
- The contest can be curtailed or extended, at its sole discretion.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Network18 Media & Investments Ltd and Mercedes-Benz India Private Limited shall not be liable and it accepts no responsibility for any winner’s prize in case of non-confirmation.
- Network18 Media & Investments Ltd and Mercedes-Benz India Private Limited shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal injury that may be suffered, as a result of participating in this Contest.
- Network18 Media & Investments Ltd and Mercedes-Benz India Private Limited reserves the right to withdraw the Contest and/or alter, delete or modify any/all of the terms & conditions of this Contest at any time without prior notice.
- Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Contest shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts at Pune only. The existence of dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against Network18 Media & Investments Ltd and Mercedes-Benz India Private Limited.
- The Prizes shall be subject to the signing of a declaration form by the Winners before availing the benefits under the Prizes.
- By participating in this Contest, the participants accept the Terms and Conditions of entry as specified above in total.
- All decisions in respect to this contest, including but not limited to the procedure of selection of winners, type of prizes, time for announcement and delivery of Contest Prizes shall be taken by Network18 Media & Investments Ltd and Mercedes-Benz India Private Limited the same will be final and binding on a non-contestable basis.
ENTERING THE COMPETITION
- All entries need to be made online as uploads after logging in to www.betterphotography.in/framethestar and filling up the registration form in detail.
- Entrants are allowed to participate in multiple themes (up to 4 images per theme).
- Entrants are allowed to enter the same image in multiple themes, if the image is representative of that category.
- There are no print entries. Entries sent through email, prints, or through any other means, will not be considered.
- Entrants must ensure that they use the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to register, login and upload entries.
- Images must be in JPEG files with a minimum resolution of 2000 pixels on the shorter side. The file size should not exceed 5MB.
- There must be no identifying marks, names, dates or copyright information on the face of the images uploaded. This will immediately eliminate that image as an entry.
- While there are no restrictions on the type of camera used, uploaded images made with digital cameras of any sort must contain the original EXIF metadata information.
- Scanned film or prints must contain scanner EXIF metadata information.
- Once an entry is uploaded, the system does not allow the deletion of that entry. Entrants must ensure that they select their entries carefully before uploading.
- Entrants are not allowed to register themselves more than once with different identities. Any entrant found doing so, will be immediately disqualified.
- All entries must be uploaded latest by 25th May, 2015.