4U Competition time once again. Stand a chance to win a BlackBerry Leap by simply naming any 4 features on the phone, TAG 4 or more friends and SHARE the post. It’s that simple.
Name 4 features, Tag (4 or more friends) Share the post. CLICK HERE
Competition closes on Monday 24 August 2015 at 12PM
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. By naming 4 features of the BlackBerry leap and tagging 4+ Friends Online competition you are agreeing to the terms and conditions listed below.
2. Competition Period - The online competition will run from 20 August 2015 till 24 August 2015. No entries will be accepted after the 24 August 2015 at 29:59pm.
3. Who can enter - You are entitled to participate in this competition if you are a natural person who is a South African resident. You may NOT participate if you are a supplier of goods or services in connection with this competition, or if you are a director, member, partner, employee, agent of, or consultant to Vodacom 4U.
4. How to enter - To participate in this competition, name 4 features of the BlacBerry Leap (Tag4 friends and share the post on Facebook) Vodacom 4U Facebook page during the announced competition period.
5. How many times you can enter - You may enter this competition as many times as you like, as the winner will be selected by a internal panel. Please avoid posting duplicate entries to the competition, as they will not increase your chances of winning as the winner will be selected at random.
6. No entry fees - There are no entry fees to participate in the competition.
7. Prize - The prize will consist of a BlackBerry Leap device. The prize is not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash. We will courier the prize to the winner within 30 days of selecting a winner in accordance with section 8 below.
8. Winner - The winner/s will be selected randomly by a panel of internal judges out of all of the entrants who complete the following action (Name 4 features, tag 4 friends and share the post). Vodacom 4U will either on or about a week after the competitions' closing date announce all winners. Vodacom 4U will then contact the relevant winner to get their contact details (including at least his/her name and surname, telephone number and email address). In the event that you are selected as the winner, you hereby consent to Vodacom4U contacting the winner telephonically and via email. Subject to section 9 below, the winners will be announced on Vodacom4U’s Facebook page (www.facebook.com/Vodacom4u). The winner may be asked to participate in marketing activities, including by having his/her photograph taken, but he/she will be entitled to decline to do so. Vodacom 4U and the judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in that regard. Should you not hear from Vodacom 4U by the 31 August 2015, please regard your entry as having been unsuccessful.
9. Forfeit of prize - However, there are certain situations in which a winner will forfeit the prize, namely: (i) Vodacom 4U receives no response from the winner or is unable to contact the winner after at least three attempts over a 5 day period, (ii) he/she fails to provide such further information as may be reasonably requested by Vodacom 4U in order to determine his/hers identity and to process and or facilitate his/hers acceptance or use of the prize within 24 hours of request by Vodacom 4U; (iii) she is found to have contravened any other rule set out herein and in the “General Competition Terms and Conditions” below; (iv) he/she fails to accept delivery of the prize after Vodacom 4U has made at least two attempts to deliver it; or (v) it is unlawful for that winner to receive the prize. In the event of a forfeit, Vodacom 4U reserves the right to redraw and award the prize to another eligible entrant.
- Unforeseen events - In the event of unforeseen circumstances or causes beyond our reasonable control, we reserve the right to cancel this competition, or to change the rules at our discretion, or to change the prize at any time without notice to you
- Rules - By participating in this competition, you agree to all the Competition Rules set out above and all competition rules set out below under “General Competition Terms and Conditions”, without exception.