Here’s your chance to win yourself a brand new Moto G (3rd Gen.). All you have to do is ‘share’ this post and you could be the lucky one to own this feature packed beauty that’s IPx7 water resistant, with long lasting 2470 mAh battery, 13 MP camera, Qualcomm Snapdragon quad-core processor and more. CLICK HERE
Don’t forget to check out the rules below
All participants must ensure completion of the following step to successfully take part in the lucky draw:
- Share the linked feature post on their timelines on Facebook or retweet the feature post on Twitter on August 7 2015.
Conditions for participation:
- The lucky draw is open to all residents of India except the employees and the family members of the organizer, its associate companies, its advertising and promotional agencies and its auditors /executing agencies and their associate companies. Minors are not allowed to participate in this lucky draw.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to be eligible for this lucky draw.
- The lucky draw is open from 9.00 AM on August 7 2015 to 9.00 AM on August 8 2015 only on the official Motorola India Twitter and Facebook accounts. Posts shared on any other day will not be considered valid for the lucky draw.
- Any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content must not be shared with the feature post.
- The feature post must be shared from the participant’s account. Entries found to be in violation of any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957 will be disqualified, solely based on the discretion of Motorola India.
- Motorola India does not bear any responsibility for copyright violations or infringements of intellectual property carried out by the participants.
- Motorola India reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the lucky draw and/ or the Terms & Conditions. However, any changes to the Terms & Conditions, will be updated/ posted on various Motorola India platforms (Facebook and Twitter). It would be the responsibility of the participants to keep themselves informed as per any changes in the Terms & Conditions stated for this lucky draw.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatsoever reason.
- Prizes are non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash. No cash claim can be made in lieu of prizes.
- Three lucky winners will be chosen using random selection method.
- The decision of Motorola India would be final and binding on all the participants and no clarifications would be issued to any participants for any of the decisions.
- Participants are allowed to make multiple submissions. However, each participant can only win one prize.
- The winners will be announced on August 8 2015.
Responsibility and Disclaimers
- At the time of entry and/or submission, the participants are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the Terms and Conditions of the lucky draw.
- The organizer shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, incomplete, unreadable or inaccurate entries and/or submissions; (ii) computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections or delays; (iii) data corruption, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry and/or submission or other materials; or (iv) any printing, typographical, administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the lucky draw.
- The organizer disclaims any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with the lucky draw, and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the lucky draw should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention or other causes beyond the organizer’s control corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the lucky draw.
- By participating in the lucky draw, the participants agree that no claim shall be asserted against the organizer, its affiliates or any of its or their directors, officers, employees or agents in respect of any damage, rights, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever that may result from their participation in the lucky draw and/or acceptance and enjoyment of the prizes.
- Any legal proceedings arising out of the competition/ its entries/ winners shall be subject to local jurisdiction of Delhi state.
- This lucky draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, or any other social network.
- Personal data provided by the participants will be used by the organizer for the purposes of: (a) verifying their identity; (b) administering the lucky draw and evaluating the work; (c) contacting the participants for prize collection or otherwise in connection with the lucky draw; and (e) achieving the intended results in connection with the transactions contemplated herein.
- Personal data will be provided voluntarily by the participants through the microsite.
- It is the organizer’s policy to protect the privacy of the participants and to respect their rights under all applicable privacy laws. Personal data collected by the organizer will not be sold, provided or transferred out of Motorola India. Personal data will not be provided to third parties for direct marketing or purposes unrelated to the lucky draw without prior consent of the participant concerned.