Upgrade to Hike 4.0 from Google Playstore and let us know your favourite feature in the comments below. 4 Lucky winners will win tickets to Spain CLICK HERE
1. The Contest will be open for participation between 08:00 IST, 27th August, 2015 and 23:59 IST, 29th August, 2015.
2. In order to participate in the Contest, each participant needs to send the requested responses (the “Content”) as follows:
(i) Facebook: in the form of a Facebook comment to the post by Hike available here on Hike’s Facebook Page; and
(ii) Twitter: in the form of a tweet with the hash-tag #AllNewHike
3. Hike’s employees, affiliates or agents or any entity directly involved in the development or administration of this Contest, and the members of their immediate families (defined as spouse, parents, siblings, children, grandchildren, including "in-laws" of each) are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
4. By submitting the Content in such manner, the participant licenses and grants Hike an exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide and irrevocable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such Content collected for promotional, marketing or any other purpose in relation to this Contest in any media without any restriction on use or with liability for any loss or damage or personal injury, which is suffered or sustained by a participant, as a result of participating in the Contest.
5. Each participant warrants that:
ii) he/she is at least 18 (Eighteen) years old;
iii) he/she has the full authority, title and necessary intellectual property rights vis-a-vis the Content to grant the rights envisaged herein.
6. The participant shall not submit any Content that:
(i) is not original and belongs to another person and to which the participant does not have any right to;
(ii) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
(iii) harms minors in any way;
(iv) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights of any third party;
(v) violates any law for the time being in force;
(vi) deceives or misleads about the origin of such Content or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(vii) contains software viruses or any other files programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer or mobile resource;
(viii) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
7. Hike shall choose 4 (Four) participants in total at its sole discretion as the winners of the Contest (“Winner(s)”). The decision of Hike regarding the Winner(s) shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Each Winner shall be presented with flight tickets for a round trip travel for 1 (one) to Spain (“Prize”) from 1st October, 2015 – 31st December, 2015. The Prize is not redeemable for cash and may not be sold, bartered, transferred, or auctioned. Any Prize not accepted by a Winner shall be considered as forfeited and no cash substitute will be offered or permitted. Hike reserves the right to disqualify or exclude any entrant from the Contest and withhold any Prize, if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the participant has no eligibility to participate, has participated in an abnormal or illegal manner, has breached any terms of Contest contained herein, or any applicable laws.
8. The Prize offered is provided “AS IS” with no warranty or guarantee either express or implied by Hike. Hike has neither made nor is responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prize.
9. The names of the Winners of the Contest along with their corresponding Content will be published via Hike’s Facebook Page, available at http://www.facebook.com/hikeapp and Hike’s Twitter Page available at http://www.twitter.com/hikeapp by 23:59 IST on 15th September, 2015. The Winners will be contacted by Hike through a message on their Facebook or Twitter page (as applicable), requesting the Winners for required information, including their registered mailing address for verification and disbursement of their Prizes. If any Winner does not respond to Hike’s notification within 7 (seven) days of the same being published as aforementioned, the Prize will be considered as forfeited. The Prizes will be sent to the registered mailing address of the respective Winners within 30 (Thirty) days from the date of receipt of the required information from the Winners. Hike will not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company/ postal authorities, any other incidental expenses or arrangements in relation to the Prize.
10. By entering the Contest each participant agrees to release and hold Hike, its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent companies, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, any other companies participating in the design, administration or fulfillment of this Contest and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from any and all losses, rights, claims, injuries, damages, expenses, costs or actions of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Contest, any Contest related activity, the breach of the Terms, third party claims for intellectual property rights infringement arising out of or in connection with the use of the Content by Hike in accordance the Terms, or acceptance, use or misuse of the Prize, including without limitation personal injuries, death or property damage, or claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
11. Hike will not be liable, and is not responsible, for damages of any kind related to your participation in or inability to participate in the Contest, whether the damages are direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential.
12. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter. Participants understand that they are providing their information to Hike and not to Facebook or Twitter. All information a participant provides will only be used for the purposes of this Contest. By participating in the Contest every participant releases forever Facebook and Twitter of any liability for any loss or damage or personal injury, which is suffered or sustained by a participant, as a result of participating in the Contest.
13. These Terms shall be governed by the laws of India. The participants irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in New Delhi, India for all disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms.
14. Any changes in the aforementioned Terms will be reflected on this page. Participants are expected to review this page regularly to keep themselves apprised regarding the Contest. The aforementioned Terms may be changed at any time at Hike’s discretion without providing any notice to the participants.