The #NaamBadalDenge challenge is here. All you have to do is to keep 4 gulab jamuns in your mouth and say “Uninor Naam Badlo”. Share this video on our page and stand a chance to win MotoG 3rd Gen. So, are you ready? Click here
Get 10 or more faces in your groupfie and upload it on our page. Do this and you could win Flipkart vouchers and a MotoG 3rd Gen. Get started right away.
Terms and Conditions
1.“Naam Badal Denge” (‘Campaign’) is brought to you by Uninor India
2. Campaign is open to Indian citizens who are residents of India, except the employees of the Organizer or their family members, or the Organizer’s associate companies, its advertising and promotion agencies and its auditors. The participants should be over 18 years of age (‘Participant’ or ‘Participants’)
3. The Participant must necessarily have a valid Facebook account.
4. Campaign to start on Sept 16th 2015 on the Facebook page of Uninor. Contest closure date will be decided by the Organizer (Uninor Team). The Organizer may in its absolute discretion curtail or extend the Campaign Period, as it deems necessary without any liability whatsoever; and no communication in this regard will be entertained.
5. By participating in this Campaign, a Participant unconditionally and irrevocably accepts and agrees to be bound by all these terms and conditions as stated herein at all times without any exception whatsoever.
6. To participate in the Campaign, the Participant has to follow the steps as detailed herein below: (a) ‘Like’ the official page of Uninor on Facebook (www.facebook.com/UninorIndia) (b) Thereafter, to participate, the Participant has to share a video with minimum 4 gulaab jamuns in mouth saying ‘Uninor Naam Badlo’. The video should have clear audio & visual and convey the sole opinion of the Organizer i.e positivity and happiness. Participant must use the hashtag #NaamBadalDenge while posting entry on Uninor’s Facebook page. (c) The Participant should not swallow the gulab jamuns, but keep his/her mouth stuffed with them while saying ‘Uninor Naam Badlo’ in the video entry. (d) Campaign is only limited to video entries. (e) The video entry should feature only one person taking the gulaab jamun challenge. (f) All video entries should be uploaded directly to Uninor’s official Facebook page stated in point number (a). (g) The decision of the Organizer with regard to validity of the post/entry shall be final and no claim or communication with respect to that post/entry by the Participant shall be entertained by the Organizer. (h) During the Campaign, the Organizers will select a total of 8 winners with Valid Entries. Out of these one grand winner to win Motorola Moto G (Gen 3) mobile handset and other winners to get Flipkart vouchers worth Rs.1000 each.
The Organizer will select the winners basis the following judging parameters: i. Creativity and Originality of the Valid Entry as judged by the Organizer ii. The participant whose entry features maximum Gulaab Jamun stand a chance to win the grand prize i.e Motorola Moto G (Gen 3) mobile handset. iii. In case of a tie, winner will be declared on the basis of total engagement on the entry post i.e number of likes, comments and share. iv. Daily winners to win Flipkart vouchers would be selected on the basis of entry post engagement, creativity and number of gulaab jamun in the video.