Share as many Chatpata Why So Sweet Diwali Cards as you can with your loved ones and win exciting vouchers worth Rs. 1 lakh. Start now at CLICK HERE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. “Kurkure #WhySoSweetDiwaliCards Contest” (‘Contest’) is brought to you by PepsiCo India Holdings Private Limited (‘Organizer’).
2.The Contest is open to all Indian citizens of 18 years of age or above with a valid Twitter /Facebook / Instagram account, except the employees of PepsiCo and their family members, PepsiCo’s associate companies, its bottlers, its JV Partners, its co-packers, its distributors, its agents, its advertising and promotional agencies and its auditors and their associate companies (‘Participant’).
3. Contest is valid from 4th November, 2015to10th November, 2015, (“Contest Period”). The Organizer may in its absolute discretion curtail or extend the Contest Period, as it deems necessary without any liability whatsoever; and no communication in this regard will be entertained.
4. By participating in this Contest, a Participant unconditionally and irrevocably accepts and agrees to be bound by all these terms and conditions as stated herein at all times without any exception whatsoever.
5. No purchase or consumption of Organizer’s products is necessary to participate in the Contest.
6. To participate in the Contest, the Participant has to follow the steps as detailed herein below:Be a registered Twitter / Facebook / Instagram user.Follow KurkureSnacks’s Twitter handle -@KurkureSnacks) (“Handle”) or its Instagram page -https://instagram.com/kurkuresnacks/or like KurkureSnacks’ Facebook page -https://www.facebook.com/Kurkure/Visit www.whysosweet.co.in (“Website”) to make e-Cards as per the directions on the Website.Participants are encouraged to make quirkye-cards on the Website.After the Participant makes an e-card, he/she must share it on his/her Twitter /Facebook/ Instagram account(s), in order to be eligible for the Prize.Winners will be chosen on the criteria of maximum e-cards made on Website and shared as per clause (e) above.
7. The decision of the Organizer with regard to validity of the e-card shall be final and no claim or communication with respect to that e-card by the Participant shall be entertained by the Organizer.
8. By becoming a follower of the Handle or Instagram Page or a fan of the Facebook Page the Participant gives his/her free consent to abide by the rules, regulations, policies and obligations as mandated by Twitter/Instagram/Facebook, as the case may be.
9. Participant, without any exception and at all times during the Contest Period shall follow all tweet/post instructions given by the Organizer in its entirety. Any failure to comply with the instructions of the Organizer will result in the disqualification of the e-card made by the Participant.
10. The Participant making the e-cards and sharing them as per Clause 6 (e) above,after the Contest Period will not be eligible for the Prize (as defined hereinafter).
11. Participants can participate in the Contest as many times as he/she wants during the Contest Period, but the Participants who have been declared as a winner cannot participate after their declaration as winner..
12. Participants will be judged basis the maximum number of e-cards made on the Website and shared as per Clause 6 (e). All the entries will be judged by an independent panel of judges.
13. Declaration of winner – The Organizer will declare 3 winnersat the end of each day of the Contest Period i.e. For example, the winners of 4th November, 2015 will be declared by end of at 8 pm on 4th November, 2015.Total 21 winners will be selected by the Organizers during the Contest Period.
14. Each winner will get an Amazon e-voucher worth Rs. 5,000/- (“Prize”),redeemable as per the conditions of the voucher. It is clarified that the Organizer’s commitment under this Contest is subject to the number and nature of entries received.The Winner agrees to abide by the terms and conditions as may be imposed at www.amazon.in, on redemption of the Prize.
15. The winner will be announced on the Handle, Instagram Page and Facebook Page as per Clause 13 (a) above. The winner will also be asked to share their details i.e. name, email address, contact no etc. as requested by the Organizer on the direct message inbox.
16. The winner will be contacted by the representatives of the Organizer on the contact number shared by him/her on the direct message inbox. The winner would be contacted thrice over a period of 48 hrs. In case the winner is not reachable or the Prize cannot be redeemed by him for any reason whatsoever, the Organizer will reserve the right to either forfeit the Prize or pass on the Prize to another Participant without any further notice to the winner.
17. The Prize shall be sent to the e-mail address of the winner. Organizer shall not be liable for any loss or non-receipt of Prize due to incorrect email address or any other information provided by the Participant or the failure of the winner to take the delivery, for any reason whatsoever. The Organizer will be absolved of its liability after it has sent the Prize, to the email address provided by the Winner.