SHARE YOUR FAVOURITE HUG PICTURE WITH YOUR YAARS AND WIN A CHANCE TO MEET DHONI AND GAYLE CLICK HERE
- The Terms and Conditions apply to every person (“Participant”) entering the McDowell’s No.1 “Share a Hug Contest” (the “Contest”) conducted by United Spirits Limited (“USL”).
- By entering this Contest, all Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to abide by these Terms and Conditions. If you are not agreeable to any of the Terms and Conditions, please do not participate in this Contest.
- At the time of entering the Contest, the Participant must be a resident of India and must be an Indian citizen. Participant and all his/her friends who feature in the photos submitted as a part of the Contest, must not be less than twenty five (25) years old. The age of all Participants and all his/her friends who feature in the photos submitted as a part of the Contest, to be calculated from the date a Participant submits his/ her entry for the Contest. All entries in this Contest will be automatically disqualified without notice if an entrant is less than twenty five (25) years of age or if he/ she promotes this Contest through unsolicited commercial e-mail and/or multiple postings.
- The contest starts from 2nd Nov 2015 “Start Date” and end on 31st Dec 2015 “closing date”.
- Each Participant must complete their entry by sharing their group photographs of their friends at www.liveinstyle.com/share-a-hug & tagging a minimum of 2 of his friends on facebook to the photograph uploaded. Each Participant must complete the entry process, on or before: (a) the Closing Date to be eligible to participate in the Contest for the Prizes (defined below). This contest is meant for one’s friends and photographs of siblings, relatives will not qualify for prizes, USL reserves the right to disqualify all such entries. No calls to USL will be accepted. By entering the Contest, each Participant promises that he or she fulfils the eligibility requirements. USL reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries including but not limited to the Pre-Qualified Entries (defined below) and the eligibility of Participant and all their friends who are featured in the photos submitted for the Contest, at any time during or after the Contest, to disqualify any entries including but not limited to the Pre-Qualified Entries (defined below) and to not consider entries that are incomplete or illegible. In the event of any dispute concerning the eligibility of any Participant, USL’s decision shall be final.
- USL will choose 10 winners from all valid entries during the contest period who will be given a chance to meet the Cricketer MS Dhoni or Chris Gayle or both if they are available at the same time. Each winner will be eligible to bring 2 of his closest friends for the above meet and greet program. The selection will be based on a random selection by a computer, which will generate random winners. The decision of United Spirits will be final, binding and non-contestable.
- The dates of meet & greet will be decided at a later date based on the availability of MS Dhoni & Chris Gayle and will be communicated to the winners at least 72hrs prior to the meet and greet program. The winners & his friends needs to make all arrangement to reach to the venue. The prize in the Contest may be subject to variation at the discretion of USL, and any change will be final and binding upon every Participant who enters this Contest.
- The prizes for this Contest will be given to the winners as set out in these Terms and Conditions. Each winner must accept his/ her prize in that form. Under no circumstances will cash be given as an alternative. The prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded with no substitutions in cash or otherwise, except at USL’s sole discretion. USL reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent value if a prize or a component of it cannot be awarded or utilized as described.
- USL will send an email to the Prize Winners at the email address given by the entrant. In the event that the Prize Winners do not acknowledge/ accept/ collect/ use their prizes within the stated timeline and/ or do not provide the information requested for by USL within the stated timelines, the Prize Winner acknowledges and agrees that he/ she shall forfeit the prize being awarded and USL shall have the right to award the same prize(s) to another Participant(s).
- USL is not responsible for failure to contact any potential winner(s), and will not be responsible for contacting or awarding the prizes to any selected Participant(s) who does not respond to USL’s e-mail or telephone calls, if any, within the time periods provided, for any reason whatsoever. Further, in no event shall USL be held liable for a prize if it does not reach the winner or recipient for reasons beyond its control.
- Contest entries and any materials (whether in written, audio, electronic or visual form, or a combination of those) of the Participants is the property of USL and USL shall have the right, in perpetuity, to use the material in any medium (including internet) free of charge and in any reasonable manner it sees fit. All present and future intellectual property rights in any such material become and remain the sole property of USL. The Participant hereby expressly, irrevocably and unconditionally waives, to the maximum extent possible, all moral rights to which he/she may now or at any time be entitled in respect of any video, photo, film or other document protected by intellectual property rights.