Just the name of this character is all it'll take for you to win a brand new Moto G (3rd Gen.)
Like and share this image, submit your answer in the comments with #DUSmart Like [CHARACTER’s NAME] and relax CLICK HERE
Terms and Conditions
“#DUSmart Like”, henceforth referred to as the “activity”, is hosted by ‘Baidu India’, a business unit of Baidu Inc., on Facebook. Any participation in this regard is voluntary. Three lucky participants will win a Moto G (3rd Gen.) each, solely based on the discretion of Baidu India.
To participate in the Baidu India #DUSmart Like contest, the participant needs to adhere to the following:
Steps to participate :
1. Like and share the contest image.
2. Share the character’s name in the comments section of the shared contest image.
3. Format of the answer: #DUSmart Like (character’s name)
Conditions for participation:
● The activity is open to all residents of India except the employees and the family members of the organizer, its associate companies, its advertising and promotional agencies and its auditors /executing agencies and their associate companies. Minors are not allowed to participate in this activity.
● There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this activity.
● Activity is open from 10.30 am on 1st November to 9.00 pm on 6th November, 2015 on the official Baidu India Facebook page.
● After 6th November, no further entries for the activity will be permitted.
● All entries must be submitted on Baidu India’s Facebook page using ‘#DUSmart Like’. Entries submitted through any other medium would not be considered for the activity.
● Baidu India reserves the right to use all assets(content/images) that are created with respect to this activity.
● The entries would be the intellectual property of Baidu India and the entries are meant to be used by Baidu India for promotional and display purposes, and also for any other use as may be deemed appropriate for the initiative.
● The entries must not contain any provocative,objectionable or inappropriate content.
● Baidu India reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the activity and/ or the Terms & Conditions. However,any changes to the Terms & Conditions, will be updated/ posted on Baidu India Facebook page. It would be the responsibility of the participants to keep themselves informed as per any changes in the Terms & Conditions stated for this contest.
● No responsibility can be accepted by Baidu India for entries not received for whatsoever reason.
● The prize is non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
● The decision of Baidu India regarding the lucky winners would be final and binding on all the participants and no clarifications would be issued to any participants for any of the decisions.
Responsibility and Disclaimers
● At the time of entry and/or submission, the participants are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the Terms andConditions of the activity.
● By participating in the activity, the participants and the Facebook/Twitter users respectively agree that no claim shall be asserted against the organizer, its affiliates or any of its or their directors, officers, employees or agents in respect of any damage, rights,claims or actions of any kind whatsoever that may result from their participation in the contest and/or acceptance and enjoyment of the prizes.
● Any legal proceedings arising out of the competition/ its entries/ winners shall be subject to local jurisdiction ofDelhi state.
● This activity is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
● Any personal data provided by the participants will be used by the organizer for the purposes of: (a) verifying their identity; (b)administering the activity and evaluating the work; (c) contacting the participants for prize collection or otherwise in connection with the activity;and (e) achieving the intended results in connection with the transactions contemplated herein.
● Personal data will be provided voluntarily by the participants through the social network platforms.
● It is the organizer’s policy to protect the privacy of the participants and to respect their rights under all applicable privacy laws. Personal data collected by the organizer will not be sold, provided or transferred out of Baidu India India. Personal data will not be provided to third parties for direct marketing or purposes unrelated to the activity without prior consent of the participant concerned.