This will be the most 'OMG' contest you've ever played. The EPIC Mobile &  Electronics Sale is here to turn dreams into reality
What you have to do?
1. RT/Share our pinned tweet/post CLICK HERE 2. Tell us what you're buying from Paytm during the ongoing electronics sale and  why its the best deal you've ever got. 3. All you have to do is just tag us in your tweet/comment & share the order id along  with the hashtag #DealOfMyDreams
What the winners get: 10 lucky winners will get their product (of the corresponding order id shared) free
How? Really! Is that possible? Yes, it is. For e.g, you get 30% cashback on a certain gadget; if you're one of the lucky winners, Paytm will provide the remaining 70% cashback! That means, you get  the product on 100% cashback.
How the winners will be chosen:
We will be picking the winners on the basis of a lucky draw. There will be 10 winners. So, what are you waiting for, start shopping at the EPIC electronics & mobile sale
CLICK HERE for great deals.

Post a Comment

No Spam or Abusive Language Please... Thanks