Indian Railways is seeking to replace IRSDC’s current logo with a new logo and punchline. The logo and the punchline shall be required to be attractive and catchy
1. IRSDC’s logo and punchline creation contest would have two categories:
a. Logo design
b. Punchline creation
2. Participants may participate in either the logo design contest or the punchline creation contest or both.
3. Participants can send more than one entries.
4. The logo and the punchline should be easy to see and understand. The punchline, additionally, would preferably be short and written in simple English, Hindi (the official language of the Government of India) or Sanskrit.
5. The entries should be accompanied by a brief explanation of the logo design and how it best justifies the brand identity