Are You Ready To Bring Out The Best In You? Check Out These Amazing Deals On Kurtis This Spring!
A kurti is one of the most beautiful Indian clothing. It brings out a sense of tradition and ethnicity and owing to the fact that it is easy to wear and comfortable, it is a must-have in your wardrobe. Ladies kurtis are popular for their versatility, and they are the most trendy and preferred outfit that women
wear to work, weddings, or other special occasions.
With festivals and weddings all around the year, there isn’t a time where you don’t need a kurti. The elegance and comfort they provide, make them the go-to ethnic wear. There are several designers out there who have exciting and creative kurti designs.
Wear Your Kurti In The Most Stylish Ways
Kurtis can be worn in numerous ways in spring if you know what to team them up with.
Here’s a list of ways you can look great with your kurtis:
1. Kurtis and leggings - This is perhaps one of the most popular ways of wearing a kurti. Comfortable but great to look, wearing a kurti with leggings will accentuate your curves, making you look stylish and elegant. Make sure you get the colours right though. Black and white leggings go well with most kurti tops, but you can also wear contrasting colours. If your kurti is bright red, then try wearing green or yellow leggings. If the borders of your pink kurti have grey,
then try on grey leggings.
2. Kurtis and jeans - Yes, combining your traditional wear with jeans can sometimes reap some great styles. Kurtis look great on jeans, especially if it has a well-defined waist, and if it is a cotton kurti. A plain white or black kurti with your jeans will look great on a casual day out.
3. Kurtis and Palazzo Pants - Palazzo pants are in vogue now, and they look great as well. Wear your kurtis with palazzo pants and look chic and sophisticated. A black and white palazzo looks great on any kurti. However, a golden palazzo will add a touch of oomph to your look, and you can wear this for a royal look. Add a good pair of wedges or ballet flats with this outfit.
4. Kurtis as a dress - Because, why not? It’ll look great, like an Indian summer dress. Wear a pair of tasselled gladiators and accessorize yourself with a delicate pair of earrings.
5. Kurtis And Capris - Capris are pants that are longer than shorts but shorter than pants. Ending below your knee and above your ankle, capris will look great with your kurta.
6. Kurtis and Skirts - Wearing a matching skirt with your kurti will look chic. Wear long hoop earrings, and a pair of slip-on sandals and twirl your way through the day. A printed skirt with a plain kurta or a printed kurta with a plain skirt is a good choice. Avoid wearing a printed skirt and a printed kurti together though as this might look overdone.
7. Kurtis and formal pants or trousers - This will look great for work. A short kurti with your trousers gives you a sort of semi-formal and elegant look.
How to Style Your Kurtis
Kurtis are available in varied styles to suit everyone. They come in varied patterns and prints and are adored by women of all age groups.
For a casual day-out with your friends, you can go for simple prints and patterns or go all out with bright colours like yellow or red, or choose block prints for your kurti design. For special occasions where you need to look like a beautiful Bollywood diva, you can select designer kurtis from brands like Ahalyaa, Soch, and Abhishti.
Thanks to the e-commerce boom, you can now buy kurtis from the confines of your home. Purchase kurtis online, and you’ll witness a wide range of kurtis in so many colours and designs, all at 50 percent discount or more. With some of the best designer kurtis from Ziyaa and Vedic, simple yet elegant kurtis from Fashion Eva, and royal and rich kurtis from Studio Salwar, you will be spoilt for choice.
So go on and pamper yourself with the best kurtis this spring.