Participation via Uploading Audio and Video Entry > Once users/participants get on the site, they will need to watch Promo / read contest info. If they choose to participate, they film their video and audio entries in required formats. User will then need to fill rest of the Form fields – Name/Age/Phone/Location - in this case, age would be compulsory field along with a Location dropdown which will display only INDIA as options to whose residents this activity is open to INDIA. The user will then be prompted to upload a audio video file. One file of audio video is mandatory to continue. For audio video entries it is compulsory for the Participant to feature a singing in a audio video
1. The participants / winners should be citizens of India, and residing in India to qualify for the Contest.
2. The participants /winners should not have criminal conviction, at any time.
3. Participants cannot use abusive /foul, defamatory, deliberate language and anything obscene/ derogatory and affecting integrity of the Nation, President and Judiciary in the entries. Such entries would be disqualified.
4. Proof of age is a must for the participant (s)/winner(s) and must be submitted to the Channel (i.e., Birth Certificate, 10th Class leaving Certificate/ School certificate/ passport/ an affidavit signed by a magistrate).
5. The participants shall at all times beliable to sign and submit to the Channel any declarations and/or documents as required to be executed by the Channel with reference to the Contest. Non-acceptance by any participant( of the declarations and/or documents stated herein will disqualify them from participation or winning, immediately, as the case may be. In the case of minor winners their parents and/or guardians would execute the necessary documents.
6. The Channel reserves all rights to make amendments to the existing rules without any prior notice.
7. The outcome of the Contest made by the Channel regarding the Contest shall be final and binding on the participant(s) and/ or Winner(s) and in no event shall the participant(s) dispute the decision made by INX, Channel and/or its employees in connection to the Contest.
8. Non-conformance by any Winner(s) of the rules of the Contest will disqualify them from participation or winning, immediately, as the case may be.
9. The Winner(s) of the Contest agree that he/she shall make himself/herself available from time to time and co-operate with the Channel and participate in any activity and/or campaign of any nature whatsoever without any money payable to the Winners, if requested by INX. Further, the Winners shall at no point of time refuse or disagree to participate in any such Promotional Activity for any reason whatsoever. In the event of minors, the guardians and/or the parents shall permit the minor winner(s) to be available. 10. The Winners agree that the footage of any nature with regard to the Winners, video, shall vest with the Channel, including but not limited to all intellectual property rights and any other rights for worldwide and in perpetuity. In the case of minor winners the guardians/ parents would not raise any objection in this regard.
11. The Winners cannot exchange the Prize for cash equivalent. If the Winners refuse to accept the Prize offered, the Channel shall be released from all obligations towards the Winner(s) in connection to the Prize won by the Winners. Further, after forfeiting the Prize, the Channel shall at its own discretion be entitled to randomly select and declare other winner(s), as it deems fit, and award the Prize, to that Winner.
12. The Winners shall be solely responsible to get entitled to the Prize.