What are you waiting for? More than 800 contestants are waiting to win the paytm cash Submit your entry, follow these easy steps
Step 1: Visit and submit your answers >> ENTER HERE
Step 2: Tag your 5 friends and ask them to join this contest
Step 3: Like this page & Share this post on your timeline so that your friends can also participate in this contest.
Note: All the steps are important, and everyone need to follow the steps to win.
1. Who is supposed to be the husband of Goddess Lakshmi? Vishnu
2. Which country celebrates the Lantern Festival of Lights? Srilanka
3. What is Diwali also known as? Festival of Lights
4. Diwali commemorates the spiritual enlightenment of which two famous saints? Vardhamana Mahavira & Swami Dayananda Saraswati
5. "Thalai Deepavali" is a unique Diwali custom of which Indian state? Tamil Nadu
6. What do the Sikhs commonly call Diwali? Bandi Chhorh Divas
7. In Diwali celebration what is celebrated on the first days? Dhanteras
8. Playing cards during Diwali is part of celebrations in which Indian metropolis? Delhi
9. In which country the festival of light is know as “Lom Kriyongh” ? Thailand
10. Deepawali is known as Tihar in which SAARC nation? Nepal