Mi Pay, a similar UPI/Payments app like Google Pay and others, making payments easy. Now Register & get Rs.5-Rs.1000 Scratch card + upto Rs.1000 per Refer for all Sign up On MI Pay UPI App to get Scratch Cards
1. Download MI Pay UPI App Using Given Link Below. :
2. In the Homepage, Click on the “Redeem Invite code” option, Enter your bank linked mobile number and verify it and enter the Mi Pay refer code “TVMEFN”
3. Now select your SIM slot and enter the bank linked mobile number and verify it
4. Create a UPI address for yourself and send Rs.10 or more to some other UPI address (If you don’t have one, you may send to this UPI 9880777909@myicici)
5. You will get your Rewards in the Rewards section
6. In the Homepage, Click “Invite & Earn” option and you will get your unique Referral code and link.
7. Share it with your friends and when they install the app with your code and make their 1st UPI transaction, you will get a scratch card upto Rs.1000 for every referral
Terms and conditions
Each Mi Pay user can invite others to register on Mi Pay by sharing a unique code available on the Contest page.
The Referrer and the Referee will receive a lucky card after the Referee has registered on Mi Pay using the Referral Code and completed one (1) UPI transaction successfully, within twenty-four (24) hours of such transaction.
A single user shall not use multiple mobile phone numbers, Mi account IDs or UPI IDs to participate in this Contest.
Each user stands a chance to win any one of the following amounts as cashback, through a random draw of lots: (i) ₹5, (ii) ₹10, (iii) ₹50, (iv) ₹100, (v) ₹500, or (vi) ₹1000.
If a user wins a Card, it will be available on the “Rewards” section of Mi Pay. Users can click on an unused Card to reveal the prize amount, which will be credited to the bank account linked to a user’s UPI ID within 2-3 working days. Please ensure that your UPI ID is active and remain unchanged till the prize amount has been credited into your account.
All Cards have to be redeemed within seven (7) days (7*24 hours) of receipt. Any Cards that have not been redeemed within this period shall be deemed to have been forfeited.
Any query related to the Cards should be raised within seven (7) days of the successful transaction