Vama in Sanskrit refers to a lovely, beautiful woman. This Valentine's Day we decided to celebrate your love with the Vamas of your lives. Participate in our photo contest and get a chance to win exciting prizes.
>> ENTER HERE
Rules of the contest
1. Upload a picture with your Vama (the precious woman of your life - mother, daughter, wife, girlfriend, friend, sister anyone). The picture can be both clicked by a third person or a selfie.
2. Use the hashtags #thevama #contest #thevamacontest #withmyvama #withmyvalentine #sareelove #bengalsarees #indian #themodernwoman #love #valentine #valentinesday. Pictures without hashtags will not be considered as entries of the contest.
3. Tag The Vama in your post. Like our Facebook and Instagram page, share the contest and tag at least five more people to participate.
4. Pictures with the highest numbers of likes, comments and tags will have better chances of winning the contest.
6. There will be two winners who will win exciting hampers from us!
5. Please note that the winners will be selected based on the Rankings by the Page owner or the contest moderator.
This is not a photography contest. Its sole purpose is to celebrate all the lovely relationships around in the month of love! The contest will close at 12 a.m. on 15th February 2020 and the names of the winners and the prizes will be announced on 17th February 2020 by 6:30 p.m. As we believe anyone can be your Valentine, we decided to celebrate the love with all you beautiful people