Lenskart with Times of India is offering Rs.700 /1000 Lenskart Voucher with No Minimum Order Value on just sending an SMS. Lucky 7500 Users will get the Lenskart coupon at 11 AM every day How to Participate ?
For example – if you live in Delhi and the 2 questions in today’s TOI are: Question 1: In which State did the election commission close campaigning ahead of time? (Answer 1 – West Bengal) Question 2: Which actor interviewed the prime minister recently? (Answer 2 – Akshay Kumar)
Your answer should be in this format – Delhi A1 West Bengal A2 Akshay Kumar
3. After sending SMS in the above Format , You will receive confirmation SMS. If you are lucky enough then You will get Coupon @ 11 AM Daily
4. Send SMS Between 7 AM to 11 AM Only
How To Redeem the Voucher ?
Add any Product into your Cart
Pay extra amount (If Any) with given Payment mode
Enjoy Free ₹700 or ₹1000 Sunglasses or Eyeglasses for Free
1. Don’t miss Happy Times on the front page of Times of India every morning.
2. Every correct answer, sent between 7:00 AM and 11:00 AM, gets you one point.
3. You become eligible for the weekly draw once you have participated 5 or more times and earn 6 points in that week.
4. Every Sunday, 500 lucky winners win a Lenskart voucher worth Rs. 1000(min. order value Rs. 1000).
5. 50 Lucky Winners get 12,000 TimesPoints (which can be redeemed against Rs 1000 Amazon Pay, Flipkart or Big Bazaar Voucher).
6. Don’t forget to register and is mandatory for weekly draws. It gives you bonus points as well
7. Weekly draw to be held on Sunday, after 11 AM
7500 winners get Lenskart vouchers worth Rs. 700.
Correct answers give you points which you can convert to 5X TIMESPOINTS for assured rewards, every day.
Users who participate 5 or more times a week and get a minimum of 6 points stand a chance to win Rs. 1000(min. order value) Lenskart Vouchers and 12000 Times Pointsevery Sunday (Redeemable for Rs 1000 Amazon Pay, Flipkart, Bigbazaar Vouchers).